I thought of some awful things

There's a few spoilers for those of you who have not read the manga skip over other wise enjoy~! But before you continue please read the first paragraph.

Okay so this is a problem in this fandom as well as many others, but don't ship shame someone let them ship what they wanna, even if everyone knows it's not gonna be canon. It's not hurting you to let them believe what they want.

Okay so I have a lot of weird thoughts about this anime and I thought some of you might wanna hear them.... I'm not on drugs... though I make no promises..

Okay so about Shouto's hair I am one of the people who 110% think he's half and half down there too. But doesn't that mean he would also have a half and half
chest and arm hair and leg hair? I think about this too much for me to be okay.

Okay so how come Deku has 8 fucking freckles? He has those 8 on his face and that's it! It bothers me because I'm not a freckle covered person I only have about 36 on my whole body, but for all of them to have none except him and he only has 8? It's low key the only annoying thing in this anime. (Other than how much he cries. No offense.)

Okay so... Katsuki's hair?? There's like 0 logic to it it's just, there. Like it can do whatever it wants, well guess what hair? NO LOGIC YOU ARE 110% CONFUSING!!

All Might in the streets All Night in the sheets. (Dear Lord forgive me for I have sinned a mighty lot.)

Okay so I'm rewatching the anime and when All Might says at the end of the first season is "I'm sure you've all heard the phrase, but I'll teach you what it really means to go beyond plus ultra!" And Baku thinks "That's what it means?" Meaning the reason he keeps hurting himself so much while using his quirk is because All Might said that's how you become a good hero is over use your quirk to save people and do your job.

Okay so I have said this before and I'll say it again, Eri said she didn't remember how to smile. Can you imagine not remembering what true happiness feels like?!? That you've had so much devastation that you can even put on a fake smile?! That's probably one of my biggest fears.

Okay but think about it Izuku going to Sir Nighteye's grave and talking about what Mirio and All Might are up to and giving him new All Might merchandise each time he does. ( inner me: cAn YoU fUcKiNg NoT.)

                        Y'all Might!

Can I just talk about how strong Iida is like??? He picked up Kaminari and Mineta with ease??? In the newest episode???? How??? Like I knew he was strong but damn. My babies be strong!!

Also that one moment where Kaminari and Mineta show up at Izuku's house and Kaminari's smile!!! It was so fucking cute I almost cried!!

Also I love how different the dubbed and subbed voices are like I watched subbed first, then to rewatch the anime I went back and watched dubbed, and it was the funniest thing to hear Kirishima and Kaminari's voice differences.

If the Dabi is a Todoroki theory isn't true I might shit myself. But seriously I would pay Dabi to shit talk me and then I would thank him, because imma strange person.

Ya know what song I think really describes All Might and Izu's relationship? History Has It's Eyes on You from the Hamilton soundtrack? Like I've discussed this with my sister and she was like "ummmm??? Fuck yes???"

#Dadzawa is scary T~T!! Okay so the new episode

THIS!!! This right here!!! Dazawa is scary!!! Everyone was like NOPE FUCK WE DONE FUCKED UP SHUT UP AND LEAVE LETS JUST GO!!! I was laughing my ass off or should I say LMAOING I'm so sorry

THIS!!! This right here!!! Dazawa is scary!!! Everyone was like NOPE FUCK WE DONE FUCKED UP SHUT UP AND LEAVE LETS JUST GO!!! I was laughing my ass off or should I say LMAOING I'm so sorry.... I'll go kill myself.

Also idk if y'all watch Film Theory he recently made a video on My Hero Academia and it was pretty cool but low key made me a little upset that he thinks All Might is straight lying to Izuku. (You should go check him out on YouTube he has amazing content and compelling
theories that I thoroughly enjoy :3)

Also I love the thought of Kaminari having a low key crush on Uraraka, but hiding it away because he just wants her to be happy so he lets Izuku have her and that thought made just made me smile so big like. TUT

Okay so for those of you who watched Assassination Classroom did you notice how similar the relationship between Deku and Baku are similar to Nigasa's and Karma's. Except Karma saw the killer in him and wanted to bring it out by beating the shit out of him. But Baku saw the hero in Izuku he tried to push it back by... beating the shit out of him and bullying to where Baku believe he wouldn't even try. They both did it the wrong.

Also did anyone else hear how Baku was supposed be really mean and was mean on accident??? That would be amazing?? Like how would the plot change?? I think I'd be happier that it changed and he was mean!

Anyone else notice Kirishima is low key a dick like he's not mean but his quirk makes him seem like an actual penis. Also what would his quirk do to his penis? Could he use it during the sinning? If he could would it hurt? (Need me a freak like tha-AUTHOR NO)

Okay so that will conclude my thoughts for now but If y'all think this is funny or actually cool lemme know and I can make more cause I have A LOT to say about this anime/manga it has an amazing and funny and all out great storyline along with funny adorable and amazing characters.