Mirio X Reader: Quirkless Hero

A/n: this obviously had spoilers, but like don't read it you've never read the manga because hella fucking spoilers. Like about Sir Nighteye (rip). Enjoy~!

"Where the hell is my boyfriend?" You say, walking up to Aizawa. You had met him like once, but you knew he was apart of this.

"Y/n, Togata is fine." He says. You started freaking out when you got a call from the hospital concerning your boyfriend of three years.

"That doesn't answer my question, I wanna know where he is." You growl.

"I don't which room, they won't let me in, alls I know is he's alright." He sighs. You sigh, irritated.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" You ask him.

"He got shot by some liquid, that included the blood of a girl with a reverse quirk, causing him to lose his quirk, maybe forever. Other than he should be fine." He responds.

"Excuse me miss, I'm here to see Mirio Togata." You walk up to the front desk.

"What are your relations with him? Name?" She asks.

"Y/n L/n. I'm his girlfriend." You answer.

"How long?" She asks you sigh.

"Three years." You say.

"Second floor, room twenty five." She finally gives you his room. You speed walk there, to impatience for the elevator. Once you arrive, you knock on the door.

"Come in." He says. You open the door to see him furiously wiping away tears.

"Hey Mirio." You mumble.

"Y/n? What're you doing here?" He asks, now letting the tears just flow.

"I mean it's kinda worrying when my boyfriend tells me he's going on a dangerous mission, and later I get told he's in the hospital." You say jokingly. He chuckles.

"Y/n... I'm... quirkless..." He mutters sadly.

"Yeah, Aizawa told me." You mutter.

"I'm sorry." He mutters.

"You don't need to apologize. I dunno what's going in that brain of yours, but if you think my feelings have changed, you've gone stupid. I love you. Nothing will ever change that. Not you being quirkless. Not you going blind or deaf or paralyzed. I don't care. You're you no matter what. And I love you." You say, slowly walking closer.

He looks up at you, tears still leaking from his eyes. Once you make it all the way to his bed, you hug him tightly.

"I love you Y/n." He mumbles.

"I love you too Mirio. Quirkless or not your my Hero." You smile.