Todoroki X Reader: Heterochromia

A/n: I sprained my ankle and now it's swollen and ugly so whatever I don't have much to do for a minute. So I decided to write this. You are Izuku's older sister. Enjoy~!

You walk into class 1-A with your little brother, Izuku Midoriya. Everyone looked at the door when you entered, and you just click your tongue quietly and sighed. They didn't know you were his sister, You had one e/c eye and one forest green. With a braid of green hair, and the rest h/c.

You had this cold aura about you it made everyone want to stay away. Sort of. Considering you were raised by your father's employees. So he wouldn't have to pay child support, he took you. He was abusive when he was around, and when he wasn't his employees didn't care for you very well.

"Hi guys! This is my sister, Y/n!" Izuku cheers.

"Ahh, the monster returns!" Katsuki cheers.

"Wow, and the asshole hasn't changed since he was five." You say, with little emotions in your voice.

"Hello, I'm Tenya Iida, class representative, nice to meet you, umm..." Iida pauses, not knowing what to call you.

"Y/n is fine." You mumble.

"Y/n it is then." He says, before anybody could say anything else Aizawa entered, not bothering with your introduction. He entrusted Izuku with that. You sigh and look around for an empty seat, before finding one in the back corner, by the window, next to a boy with red and white hair.

The red and white haired boy looks at you with uninterested eyes, you look with the same expressions. He then turns away towards the class. Your mind phases in and out of focus, gazing around the room at your classmates. The boy next to you catches your eye most. He just attracts you, you could say.

When the bell rings, everyone swarmed your desk, asking nonsensical questions. You don't answer anything at all, until they realize your not phased and look at you.

"Are you done babbling like idiots?" You ask quietly. When nobody says anything you take that as a sign to say what you need to say.

"My name is Y/n Midoriya, my birthday is the same as Izuku's I'm two years older than him, I'm also seven foot six, yes that's tall, yes I have back problems. And no I wasn't held back because I was stupid, my guardian took me out to train me for two years than sent me back. Izuku is the best and only birthday present I've received in seventeen years. My quirks are telekinesis and demon's essence. I came late because my guardian was taken away and I was sent back to my mom." You say, not letting anybody say anything until your finished.

"Why was your guardian taken away?" A boy with blonde hair and a lightning bolt is in his hair asks. You had eyes covered by your bangs already, so when your eyes widened you look at Katsuki and Izuku, then you look down again.

"I don't see how that's any of your business." You say coldly.

"So, do you know Bakugou?" A boy with red hair asks.

"We greeted each other when I walked in." You say. "You all are rude."

"How so?" A girl with black hair in a ponytail asks.

"Well except Iida, you never introduces yourselves." You say.

"Oh! I'm Toru Hagakure!" An invisible girl says.
"Yuga Aoyama."
"Kyoka Jiro."
"Eijirou Kirishima!"
"Momo Yaoyorozu."
"Mina Ashido!"
"Hanta Sero."
"Denki Kaminari."
"Minoru Mineta."
"Ochako Uraraka!"
"Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu."
"Mashirao Ojiro."
"Koji Koda." He signs.
"Rikido Sato!"
"Mezo Shoji."
"Fumikage Tokoyami."

They all introduce, except the two you know, and the boy with heterochromia. You don't bother asking him. You just continuing doodling in your notebook, you were drawing a flower, a very detailed rose.

"That's a nice drawing." The boy says causing you to jump slightly.

"Oh, thanks. I didn't catch your name." You say.

"I didn't throw it, but it's Shouto Todoroki." He says. The corner of your lip, moves up slightly, only on one side.

"So you're the boy who fought my brother in the sports festival?" You ask.

"Yes. I'm sorry about hurting him so badly." He apologize.

"It's not your fault, you were ordered to fight. And he's a reckless and selfless boy. If you start caring enough about him, he'll be the death of us all." You chuckle.

"You know from experience?" He asks.

"Me and Izuku texted each other constantly. My guardian gave me a phone when I was five and got his employee to teach me how just in case I was kidnapped or we were robbed. And whenever he texted he had stories of "All Might" and "Kacchan" and how heroic they acted." You said fondly.

"That's the first time you said something with emotion in your voice." He says.

"I never had a reason to use emotion unless it comes to my mom or Izuku." You say.

"How come?" He asks.

"I don't use my emotions often." You say. He looks at you for a second, and hums.

"What about your father? You say you only care about Midoriya and your mother." He asks.

"My guardian is a horrible man and I despise everything he is." You growl. He looks at you in surprise, you apparently also used anger. "Ah. I apologize." You say shyly.

"It's fine, I despise my father too." He says.

You chuckle at him, then stare at him for a long minute, he has one icy blue eye, and one deep gray eye.

"You're eyes are heterochromatic." You mumble. He reaches to move your bangs out of your face, and smiles lightly when he does.

"Yours are too." He says.