Aizawa X Teacher!Reader: The Scarf

A/n: it's like 1AM I'm bored and I thought I'd thirty story ideas. Idk please help. Enjoy~!

"I bet you twenty dollars, I can make it look cute." You shout at Mic, he was in one of his moods where he'll bet anything. (Idk how yen works and idc enough to look it up so I'm using usd money.)

"Fine!" He says, shaking your hand.

~~~~

"Shouta, can I borrow your scarf, for maybe an hour tomorrow?" You ask your boyfriend.

"Why?" He asks.

"I made a bet with Mic that I could make a dress made out of your scarf look cute." You say innocently. He sighs.

"Was he in the bet mood?" He asks. You nod. "Fine." He says.

"Yeah! Thank you Shouta~!" You say, hugging his torso.

(Tomorrow in 1st period, when you teach.)

"Good morning class!" You say cheerily, not fazed by your awkward clothes.

"Umm Ms. L/N? What's with the dress?" Mina asked, looking at the somehow cute outfit.

"Oh, I made a bet with Mic that I could make a dress out of Aizawa's scarf and still look cute." You say. "And obviously I won~!" You say smirking slightly.

"Alright let's see- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE EVERY OUTFIT CUTE?!?" You hear Mic shout as he opens the door.

"HA TOLD YA I COULD!" You shout triumphantly. You then feel the scarf lift up. (Isn't that how it works, he uses his quirk and it floats with his hair. You squeal in surprise, and hide behind the podium at the front of the room.

"Ms. L/N? What's happening with your dress?" Iida asks.

"SHOUTA'S USING HIS DAMN QUIRK!" You shout in anger and embarrassment. Mic is chuckling at you, which makes you angrier. "GET HIM TO STOP YOU ASS!" You yell at him. He puts up his hands defensively, and as he walks out the scarf falls back in place. It wrapped back around you.

"You okay now?" Mic asks.

"I'm going to change! Watch the damn kids." You growl.

Once you change back you throw the scarf at Shouta and he smirks at you, realizing why you changed so quickly.

"You're an asshole." You growl.

"Why is that now?" He asks, still smirking.

"You know exactly why or you wouldn't be smirking." You spout accusingly. He chuckles.

"Fine, Fine." He says. "I'm sorry, I had to stop a fight and I didn't realize where my scarf was." He mumbles, going back to grading papers.

"It's fine. Just maybe don't use your quirk next time I wear your scarf as a dress." You say dryly.