Tenya X Resder: Five Years

A/n: I'm so close to finishing this book it makes me wanna cry. Anyway, Enjoy~!

Twenty years ago.

Twenty years ago, I had found a best friend. Someone to be there for me when I needed, and the same goes for them. He had my back, even when he knew I would lose. We wanted things to stay like that forever, but something changed.

Fifteen years ago.

Fifteen years ago, I had found a boyfriend. Someone to cherish, love, and take care of me. Same goes for them. He held me close, never wanting to let go. We wanted things to stay like this forever, but something changed.

Ten years ago.

Ten years ago, I had found a husband. Someone who was bond to me by love, someone to not just take care of me, but what we create and have. We wanted things to stay like this forever, but something changed.

Five years ago.

Five years ago, we had a little girl. She had navy blue hair, like her father. And a head full of it. But the most noticeable attribute on her is her shining e/c eyes. They shined brighter than the sun, full of happiness and kindness. Most have said that we had the exact same eyes.

Your eyes water, watching your daughter run in on her first day of school. God why was this so hard?

"Y/n?" Tenya says worriedly. He saw your eyes as you walked out of the school, having taken your daughter to her classroom, and came back.

"I'm fine Tenya, I just didn't expect this to be so hard." You chuckle sadly.

"It's okay Y/n, she'll be fine." He smiles at you.

"Ugh I know she's the sweetest little girl in existence, that's why I don't wanna say good bye." You say, walking back towards your car.

He smiles down at you, kissing your cheek and hugging you.

"You'll always have me." He says.

"Yeah but she's just better." You say.

"Hey!" He chuckles, You giggle too.

"I know, you'll always be with me." You smile.