Villain!Izuku X Reader: Don't Cry (lemon-ish)

A/n: I thought of this while my friend showed me her current read on Wattpad and I was like how can I make this fluffy. It's sexual but not much. So I made this madness. Enjoy~!

"Have a good day Izu!" Your 12 year old self said to your childhood best friend and crush.

"Bye Y/N.." He says quietly. He smiled at you, but as he turned around his smile faded. It made you worry, but you didn't think too much, you needed to get home.

You thought about your time with Izuku too often, you were a pro hero, now 24 and were pretty well known.

"H/N! H/N! There seems to be a disturbance with villains a few blocks down! It's only Ingenium down there right now!" One of your sidekicks yell as they run in office. Something about their eyes seemed wrong, but that didn't matter right now, you already had a bad feeling about this. (

"I'll be down immediately!" You say as you grab your (Whatever).

Once you arrived... There was nothing... Nobody...

You turn to your sidekick who seems to have disappeared, you feel something wrap around your waste and something cover your mouth. Everything goes black and you fall unconscious.

(My friend Isaac says fuck you in a nice way. My friend Lulu says LEMOOOOON SHAAARKK.)

"Wakey wakey Beautiful~" You hear a deep voice say from behind you. You're tied to a chair and it's dark in the room.

"Wh-Who is that?! What do you want?!" You shout in a panicked voice. He just clicks his tongue a few times.

"Speaking like that will get you punished." He says.

"P-Punished?" You ask, only to realize you were left in a pair of underwear and a bralette (if you a girl or if you wanna wear a bralette my friend's being a bitch about guys wearing fucking BRAS).

"You'll be my new toy~!" He says playfully. Someone walks towards you. It's...

Izuku...

"Izuku?!? Izuku! It's really you! Oh my goodness I've missed you so much! Where did you go?! What happened to you?! I-I thought you were dead!" You say in joy. He smiles weakly at you, you realize how broken he looks. Dead eyes, scars all over him, his natural curls seemed clumped by... something! His smile looked fragile, what happened to the boy you knew and loved.

"Hi.. Y/N.." He says weakly, you notice his voice is hoarse.

"Who's the other person?" You ask in a scared tone.

"He's my boss." He says quietly. (It ain't Shigaraki ya bitches) Your eyes well up with tears, and you start to sob. "Hey don't cry, I'm gonna get you out of here! Okay?" He whispers in your ear as he unties the rope behind your back.

"H-How?" You ask still crying.

"Just trust me and actually, keep crying, to trick him." He whispers as he carries you bridal style to a room with a red and black bed. "And don't try to use your quirk, there's some weird ass temple in here that cancels it out." He whispers. He sits you down and apologizes as he ties you to the bed.

Around thirty minutes later the man from earlier, not Izuku, walked in and hovered over you. You start to pull against the binds around your wrist and feet.

"Now now, don't try to escape or you'll get punished~" He says with a psychotic laugh. Tears well in your eyes again and a look of fear washes over your face. He kisses your lips and rub up and down the sides of your thighs. You didn't kiss back, which i guess made him mad, because his nails dig into your thighs and pinches your ass hard. As you close your eyes from pain and hold back the cry of pain, something must of knocked him out. Because instead of continuing the torture, he falls on your stomach and you start to be untied.

"Come on! You don't want to be here forever, do you?" Izuku asks as he picks you up out from under the creepy man and carries you out of the building.

"Y-You saved me Izuku... thank you..." You say as he puts you down. "U-Um I don't wanna sound n-needy, but do you have anything that'll cover me up? It's cold out here and we left my clothes in there." You say trying to warm yourself up.

"Ah, yeah, here just have my shirt, I'm not that cold." He says taking off his shirt, revealing his toned chest and abs. You stare them for a bit too long and Izuku realizes.

"You okay? Yeah surprising your skinny childhood friend is now ripped." He says and hands his shirt to you. You blush and pull the shirt over your head.

"I-I don't know if this is the right time, but I've always loved you Izuku, and the day you went missing was the most horrible day of my life, and now that I've found you again, I don't wanna lose you.." You mumble, walking up and hugging him gently. He hugs back.

"I don't wanna lose you either Y/N, but what'll we do, I'm a pretty well known villain, I don't think anyone knows my face though." He murmurs into your hair.

"You can be a stay at home boyfriend or husband or dad or whatever you become of mine, I'll be a working woman and you be a stay at home guy." You say with a smile he smiles back at you and nods.

A/n: somebody pls fucking help me