Shouto X Reader: Drama Club, Halloween pt.2 (lemon)

A/n: *shrugs* alright so I love the shirt he has on and I would buy it if I could. Fucking enjoy~!

You had all gone home for the day, you had walked home with the costume still on. You put regular clothes over it and removed the cape, but underneath the clothes was the lingerie. You also agreed for Todoroki to come and hang out at your house after drama club.

*RIIIIIIIIING*

Your phone ringer anonymously. It was your mom.

"Hello? Mom/Momma/whatever you call your mom?

Y/N your gonna be alone for another day or two. There's a storm in the way of the path of our flight, it's too big to go around, and we're still stuck in (random country).

Oh? Well that sucks! Oh well, I'm sorry momma, I'll see you soon, yeah?

Yeah goodbye honey!

Bye!"

You hung up, about three minutes later you got another call.

"Ura! What's up?

Ummmm. I might have bad news, but you have a crush on Deku right?

HAHAHAHA OH MY GAH URA HAHAHA *wheezes* Ura he's gay and has a boyfriend!

Wait you knew?!

He's my best friend I know almost everything about him.

Oh than there's no news you're good!"

She hangs up abruptly. You shrug and continue your walk. Once you get home, you attempt to take off the lingerie, but the zipper got stuck! Again! You here knocking at the door.

"Coming!" You shout, opening the door to see Todoroki with a bag full of, what you assume to be snacks, since you guys were supposed to watch movies.

"Hey Y/N." He says, you hid behind the door so he couldn't see your body, before you realized who it was. You smiled awkwardly and let him in.

"U-Umm Shouto?" You say, he hums indicating you have his attention. "I know you are pr-probably annoyed by me now, b-but can you unzip the back of my costume? I-It's stuck again." You say turning around and (maybe) lifting your hair off your neck.

"I don't mind." He says turning towards you. He unzips it, and before you turn around and thank him, you trip over the high heels you had been wearing that day, and fall backwards. Ready to accept your fate and fall in front of your crush, two arms grab your back and you abruptly stop before you can.

"Oh! Thank you Todo!" You say as you blush slightly and smile at him. You didn't realize your lingerie sliding down.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He says, and you don't get time to ask why before he kisses you passionately and full of love. To his surprise, you kiss back once you realize what's happening. "You... You kissed back?" He mutters quietly.

"Why wouldn't I? My crush kissed me, it'd be rude not to kiss back!" You say smiling. He gives you a confused look.

"Don't you like Midoriya?" He asks. You start laughing again.

"Oh my gah *wheezes* Todo, he's gay, and is dating Hitoshi Shinso." You say. He looks at you, surprised. He kisses you again, and mumbles a 'thank goodness'.

"So... you like... me?" He asks.

"I mean yeah, we just kissed twice, so if I didn't socializing with you would be so awkward." You say. He looks down a bit, pulls you up and turns away with a blush on his face.

"Umm Y/N, your uh, costume..." He mumbles quietly. You look down, and you only have a pair of panties on. You close your legs and cover your chair.