HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUNSHINE BOIS!

A/n: It's officially July 15 where I live in America, so, happy birthday to my babies, so here are one one shot for each of my bois, let my babies be happy goddamn it! I'm looking at you Cloud and Hitamory! *glares lightly* let them be happy for today! (I don't relentlessly ship Mirideku now haha...) anyway, Enjoy~!

Mirio X Reader: Best Surprise (for this one you're aged up to like 26 or something.)

It is July 15th, a sunny, warm day in Japan, and it just so happens to be your husband of two years' birthday! That's right!! It's Mirio Togata's birthday, and in addition to the normal birthday present, you have an extra special present for him. You think he's going to absolutely adore all of them.

You had woken up earlier than usual, so you could make him breakfast. You were making him eggs, bacon, and waffles, as well as the typical juice.

You moved the bacon around the pan, wearing nothing but a baggy tank top and red lacy panties. You feel two strong arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder as you lean into their chest.

"Morning babe." Mirio says tiredly, words slurred together.

"Morning. Happy birthday babe." You say, smiling happily and looking up at his sleepy face.

He smiles, his eyes still closed. He buries his head in the crook of your neck and you both stay that way, for a long while.

"Whatcha cooking?" He asks.

"Breakfast. Hungry?" You ask.

"Mhm." He hums. You put the last few pieces of bacon on a plate and take a bite of a piece yourself, moving it over to the side and letting Mirio bite it too.

You pick up the two plates, setting them on the table and reluctantly leaving Mirio's warm embrace.

"Eat up babe." You yawn, still not fully awake either. You sit in a comfortable silence, the only sound being the slight clinging of silverware and the AC blowing throughout the house.

"What's the plans for today?" He asks, taking a big bite of waffle.

"Whatever you want." You smile. He smiles back, and you continue to eat in silence.

Your day is filled with laughing and talking and hanging out with friends. Like Tamaki and Izuku, you even stopped to check how Eri was doing! By the end of the day, you are both extremely happy, and he's excited for his last two gifts of the day, your gifts.

"Babe~ here's your gift!" You smile widely. He takes the present with a smile, and assumes that his last present was you.

He looks in the bag with the same wild smile plastered on his face. You gave him, (random gift) and (random gift). He thanks you, and kisses you passionately. For some reason, Mirio never let you do all the work in bed, even if it was his gift. He picks you up with ease and carried you to the bed, and places you softly on it. You slightly push him away, and he looks down at you, confused and worried.

"Wh-what? Did I hurt you?" He asks. You shake your head.

"It's just, we might hurt the baby." You mutter, smiling awkwardly. He looks at you with wide eyes, before smiling softly.

"I promise to take care of both of you forever! Wait, is that why you didn't wear your usual gift outfit? Because this was actually my second birthday present?" He asks.

"Yep! No way I would forget your second present babe!" You cheer.

A/n: Tamaki and Izuku is one of the best crack ships I've ever heard of!

Izuku X Pregnant!Reader: A Third (another aged up one, like 26.)

It is July 15th, a sunny, warm day in Japan, and it just so happens to be your husband of two years' birthday! That's right!! It's Izuku Midoriya's birthday!

Neither of you ever really ate breakfast, so you just made him coffee and sat down to drink your own.

A few minutes later, you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist, and lightly rub your baby filled belly. It was a week and a few days past your due date, but you weren't rushing it, if your baby isn't ready, then she isn't ready.

"Good morning." He yawns. It always takes him a minute to wake up before he gets in his usual happy mood.

"Happy birthday Izuku, here's your coffee-!" You're cut off by a splatter and wave of water leaving your woman hood.

"What was that?" He asks, worriedly.

"I think my water just broke!" You gasp out.

"Seriously?" He asks.

"A huge slaps of water just left my vagina a splattered on the ground, what do you think?" You ask annoyedly, gripping the counter top in pain.

"O-oh shit!" He panics, walking closer, picking you up and grabbing the bag you prepared a week prior. He sits you in the car, before seating himself and driving off.

-6 hours after arriving to the hospital-

Izuku gets a call from his friend, Shouto.

"Hey Izuku, where are you? Y/n said you were supposed to be home for most of the day." He asks.

"Well we were, but something came up ummm..." Izuku says nervously.

"What? Is Y/n okay?" Shouto asks worriedly.

"My daughter came up, Y/n's water broke this morning, she finally gave birth an hour ago." Izuku says.

"What hospital?" Shouto asks.

"Hosu. Wow the irony of that sentence." Izuku chuckles.

"How are you not freaking out?" Shouto asks.

"You're too late for my freaking out stage, now I'm just excited!" He cheers.

A/n: I'm not as proud of this as I am of  Mirio's