Izuku X Reader: What..?

A/n: I dunno anymore so enjoy~!

You were a weird person, there was no denying, and Izuku, your boyfriend, found your humor rather random and funny. Today though... he has no words.

You were at the dorms with a few friends and Izuku were hanging out in the common room, just laughing and being silly. You got hungry, so you got up and grabbed a bag of Doritos. After a minute of laughing and playful shoving and punching each other, you pulled a Dorito out of the bag and looked at it for a minute. Your eyebrows furrowed as you went deeper into thought.

"Um, Y/N are you okay?" Kirishima asked you, noticing you went quiet. 

"Todorito..." You say quietly. Everyone in the room shuts up and looks at you.

"What..?" Izuku asked you.

Todorito." You say louder, they all just look at you in confusion. Todoroki just puts his head in his hands.

TODOROTI!" You shout, and fall on your back laughing. Everyone soon joins you, even Todoroki himself finds your silly statement humorous. 

"Wh-What goes through you head when your a-alone Y/N?" Izuku asks clutching his side from laughing so hard.

"You do not wanna know, honestly I'm pretty sure you would all be seriously concerned about my mental state because my mind is not normal." You say laughing.

"W-Why would you even think of that?" Kirishima asked. 

"I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY FOOD AND WAS LIKE WAIT TODORITO SO I SAID IT." You shouted.

"You seriously need help Y/N" Uraraka said.

" I  K N O W  T H I S." You said, still laughing. When everyone stopped laughing, you got up and started walking towards the stairs.

"Uhh, Y/N where are you going?" Izuku asked.

"Oh I'm just gonna go kill myself now, it was nice knowing you guys." You said, with a closed eyed smile and a wave. 

"Y/N NOOO!" He said.

"Oh I'm joking, I need to get my phone and use the bathroom." You said, waving a dismissive hand.

A/n: This was me if I was in UA hanging out with these people  I  d o n ' t  k n o w   Please god help me