Tamaki X Chubby!Reader: You're beautiful

A/n: soooo this is where the question from earlier comes in handy! And if you are chubby you are beautiful no what anyone says I know the feel of thinking you are ugly and comparing yourself to others but let me tell ya, you are an amazing beautiful person and so many more people love you than you think. This does involve bullying so skip if you think you'll get triggered or something. So enjoy~!

You weren't the skinniest person, and despite popular belief, you were strong, fast, and flexible, an all out amazing hero. You were supposed to be in the Big 3, but Tamaki beat you, you didn't care, he deserved it, but people always look down on you because of the way you looked.

"Hey Y/N how're you so strong and flexible, yet so fat?" Asks someone in your class. He was known for making fun of people and making some of the first year kids cry. He was an all out asshole and had nobody that likes him. He always did this to you. Though you were usually kind and supportive, you weren't having a good day so you just ignored him. "Or are you just making illusions so people think your fat and underestimate you so you can kick their ass?" Your friend, Mirio, was about to step up and say something, when an unexpected voice came from behind him.

"W-will you just shut up!" It was Tamaki. You looked at him in shock, everyone did. "S-she has done nothing but try her hardest. Is this how you get your kicks, or are you jealous of her because she's more popular, stronger, and smarter than you, and there's nothing you can do about it but mess with her mental state, because your's is already fucked up." That wasn't Tamaki. It was his trembling timid voice, it was his shaking body and emo hair. But these words, is this what happens when Tamaki snaps? It's scary. He's never cussed, and you didn't like when he did.

"Well if it isn't the pussy of the big three, stepping up for your little girlfriend are ya? Ya think if you're brave enough she'll fall for ya? Well guess what?" He slowly walked towards Tamaki's figure. "Your little girlfriend is a fucking pig that can't do anything! Just. Like. You." He poked Tamaki's chest with every word. "And what are you gonna do about it, huh? Gonna stretch'er out with your octopus arms? Or maybe get one of your stupid friends to help ya? What would you do if I hit her right now huh?!" He grabbed you by the collar and lifted you up to where you were choking. "HUH?!? WHAT'LL YA DO PUSSY BOY?!?" He shouted at Tamaki. Tamaki glances at you gasping for then he reach out his tentacle arms one around the guys throat and one around your waist.

"So much more than you think I will dumbass." Tamaki gave him a death glare and lifted him so high his head almost touched the ceiling. He dropped him quickly. "Talk about her like that, try anything like that ever again and I won't hesitate to stop." He mumbled as he threw is bag over his shoulder and walked out. Other than that nobody moved.

(Time skip to later that afternoon.)

"Umm Tamaki what the heck was that?" Mirio asks his friend in utter shock. Tamaki hid his face.

"I-I don't know, I saw the look on Y/N's face as he said that, then he threatened her... I-I dunno I just couldn't let him bully her. I swear f-for any other person I would've let it slip by, m-maybe thinking someone like you could handle it. B-But when he talks that way about Y/N th-there's so much hatred that just bubbles up inside of me thinking she might get hurt." Tamaki explains as best he can how he felt.

"Tamaki... do you have a crush on Y/N?" Mirio asked in an almost teasing tone. At that word Tamaki froze. He did feel so happy when you were around, and he never stood up for anyone else but you.

"I....I think I do Mirio." He says. Little did he know said person was walking behind them. You had just run to them to ask Tamaki if he was okay, but at first they were so distracted they didn't notice you there.

"A-a-a crush on me..?" You say in a soft voice, barely above a whisper. Tamaki froze again, they both turned around to face you.

"Y/N H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?" Tamaki asks his voice shaky.

"Um I-i just ran up to you guys and was about to ask if you were okay. Because what happened in class was kinda scary and not at all like you." You murmur.

"Umm about what Mirio said I umm." You stop him by putting your lips on his for a small sweet kiss.

"I-it's okay, I-I like you too. You smile up at him.