Endeavor X Daughter!Reader: La La La Pt.2

A/n: this is a request. Someone didn't want to leave it as angsty as I did. I guess. So here! Enjoy~!

"Father! Y/n is gone!" Fuyumi shouts as she races around the house, searching for her little sister.

"She actually left..?" He mutters. "Shouto! Where is she?!" He asks. (Batman much?)

"I don't know, after her fight with you I told her good night and left her alone." Shouto murmurs.

-later the day after Endeavor apologizes to Shouto and is like "I wanna be a hero you can look up to." Yeah later that day. I realize they are in dorms but pretend they are not-

"I'll see you tomorrow Shou!" You cheer as you hug your brother goodbye and stand by Midoriya so you can walk home.

"Bye Y/n, I love you." He smiles lightly at you.

"Love you too." You wave, then you and Midoriya head to his house.

"Why did you leave? I didn't ask you at the time because you looked up upset, but I'm really curious." He asks.

"You've met my dad, and you know how he was abusive when me and Shouto were growing up. I had planned this for years. To just steal money from my father go to a cheap hotel and never ever fucking go back. But I couldn't leave Shouto all alone. I wanted to be there for him when he felt like doing what I wanted to do. Because I thought he could have a good life there. So I stayed. But I followed through and he called you because he knew you were kind enough to let me stay. So here I am, and I can't thank you or your mother enough for letting me stay." You say. Smiling towards the end.

"You're a good person- shit hide." He then shoves you behind his body. You were quite small so you fit behind him.

"Ah you're the Midoriya boy, have you seen my daughter?" Endeavor asks, and you immediately freeze.

"U-um n-no sir! I saw her earlier, b-but I thought she went home with Todoroki." Midoriya stutters.

"Mm. Well she's run away, and I need to know if she's safe." He says.

"Well she looked fine sir." Midoriya says.

"Well next time you see her, tell her I'm sorry, I didn't ever mean to hurt her. I realize what I've done to her, her siblings, and her mom were not kind and mostly down right awful. But I truly apologize and I want to be a hero she can look up to. That is admirable in strength and in heart." He says.

"Is that true?" You ask from behind Midoriya. You then move around him and Midoriya just looks scared. "Because as long as I've been alive you only cared about strength and defeating villains and being better than All Might. Who is now gone might I add. So if you can give me one goddamn valid reason why I should believe you, and I will." You say.

"Seeing you and Shouto group so much at UA, made me realize what I've done is unforgivable and I don't expect either of you to forgive me, but I want you to know that I'll try to be an admirable hero from now on, that both you and Shouto can look to." He says, your eyes start to water and you grit your teeth. You run to Endeavor and hug him, surprising him and Midoriya.

"F-fine. I believe you. I don't forgive you, and I sure as hell can't forget, but I can try to do something, and I can move in again." You mutter. He just lightly pats your back.