Tenya X Clumsy!Reader: Never have been

A/n: this happened to me today, luckily it wasn't very high steps. Enjoy~!

It was an early morning in the UA dorms, some still sleeping soundly, others up and getting ready for the day, you were the first option. Insomnia never has been your friend. So when you went to sleep you slept for a long time. Nobody really bothered you when you went to sleep either, they knew you had trouble, so they let you when you could. But today you wouldn't get much, you went to sleep about two hours ago. Everyone was waking up and heading downstairs, some where off to class. You still slept soundly.

An hour later, everyone is in class and it starts in ten minutes, you wake up, look at your alarm clock. Your eyes shoot open, as you jump out of bed, shoot to the bathroom, slipping while pulling up your pants. Shooting straight back up and going to the rest room, brushing your hair as you ran down. You slam into a wall while pulling your shirt down. You now have bleeding knees and elbows, and a big bruise on your forehead.

You had put on your clothes and brushed your and you were a floor away when the elevator broke and opened it's doors, you just run. But after two steps, you fall, twisting your ankle, but you fight through the pain, running to class, and making it a split second before the bell rings.

"Ah, L/n- are you okay?" Aizawa asks.

"Never have been." You mutter, trying to limp to your seat, but trip and fall on your way.

"I'm taking you to the nurses office." Tenya mutters putting an arm around your waist, and your arm over his shoulders.

"Alre- oh goodness dear! What happened?" Recovery girl asks, as you both step in the door.

"I woke up late, and in a rush to get here I twisted my ankle, made my knees and elbows bleed, and I'm pretty sure I have a concussion." You answer.