Bakugou X Sister!Reader: Idiot

A/n: I had to do this for my brother. Enjoy~!

You huffed angrily at the front gates of your brother's school. He had woken up late, and forgotten his homework, his lunch, his wallet, and his tie. How he forgot them all you don't know. But you were using your lunch to take them to him.

"Um, hello? Are you looking for someone?" A guy with navy blue hair asks.

"Yeah, ya know a guy named Katsuki Bakugou?" You ask.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" He says.

"He's my older brother, he left his lunch, he didn't bring money, he left his homework, and he doesn't have his tie." You say, the guy nods.

He takes you to what seems to be the cafeteria, you see your brother and sprint towards him.

"Hey loser." You say, clinging on to him.

"Y/n? What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

"Well, you forgot pretty much everything. So I made you a new lunch, here's your homework. And I'm forcing you to wear your tie." You say, buttoning up his top button, and tying his tie. He looks extremely annoyed, but he doesn't do anything.

"There you are, have a nice day, and you owe me cotton candy after school!" You smile, he looks less mad then before.

"Thanks." He mumbles.

"Love ya spiky!" You say and skip away.

"Y/n?" A voice says behind you, you turn, and see Deku.

"Izuuuuuuuu!!" You cheer and hug him.

"I can't believe you actually got into the Hero course! Katsuki told me something about a quirk where you continuously destroy your bones." You smile.

"I don't like how tall you are. Be shorter." He says.

"So, is the.. thing still a problem"? You ask. Izuku used to have a crush on your brother, it lasted through a lot of your child hood, but you were confident he would get over it.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! I have a new crush." He whispers.

"Ooooh tell me tell me tell me!" You cheer.

"See the boy with red and white hair?" He whispers.

"Thats him?" You ask, he nods. "I can see why, he's super cute." You giggle.

"I know, it sucks cause I think he's straight." Deku says.

"No way in hell, he's totally gay-" you were cut off by your phone. "Sorry, I've gotta get back to my school, but totally text me everything about it. Bye!" You say and run off.

"Hey Bakugou, Y/n seems to like Midoriya a lot." Kaminari says, making Bakugou snort.

"Y/n doesn't have a crush on Deku. They act like siblings, and she told me Deku was gay. So I think I'll believe before you losers." Bakugou says.