Villian!Izuku Midoriya X Reader: I should've known

A/n: for once in my life I can give credit to the artist kawaiikrisschan find her on tumblr she's a boss and is awesome. You ain't a hero, your an ummm YouTuber (idk just do whatever you want) but your brother is Kaminari and your older like 22 or something, this is just something I thought of at like 1 AM. So enjoy~!

You woke up at 6, only to notice that your boyfriend, Izuku, wasn't beside you, 'Strange he usually wakes up after me..' you thought getting up to get ready. You heard a phone ring on Izuku's side, you picked it up to hear a strange deep raspy voice (Shigaraki)

Hello?
Deku? I need you to come to the bar immediately.
O-oh sorry this isn't Izuku, I don't know where he is, may I ask who this is?
I'm his.. business partner, Tomura. Who are you?
Oh I'm his girlfriend, Y/N
Girlfriend? Well, whenever you see him tell him to- oh never mind he's here.

The phone call ended rather abruptly, "he's never mentioned a business partner, what does he do?"You thought out loud. You just continued on with your day and decided to ask him later.

(Time skip to you making a YouTube video for the peeps)

You hit the start button on your camera, about to film a video," What is UP my lovely people, it's a beautiful day out so I'm gonna be inside... playing video games and talking to a camera..... like a sane person." You introduced the game and talked about it some and continued playing. You were playing Undertale.

" I get it, it's an old game, came out when I was in high school, but I never got the chance to play it. So imma play it now." You smiled as you said and started up the game. As you just started the intro and were about to start playing the game for real, someone entered the house.

"Babe I'm home, sorry you didn't see me this morning I- oh sorry your recording a video aren't you?" He interrupted his own sentence with an apology.

"Oh it's fine. I haven't done much, wanna join me?" You smiled and waved him over.

"Hmmm... sure." He said with a closed eyed smile. You turned to the camera with a smile.

"We have a special guest joining me today it's my bbbff my big beautiful boyfriend so fabulous, Izu, yay!" You said making jokes along the way.

A few minutes into the game you turned to him and asked him if you should be a murderer or pacifist.

"Ummm, ya know what I'm not in the mood to be a murderer, let's be a pacifist." He said with excitement.

"Alright oh what the fuck are you.. OH MY GOD IZU ITS A SCARY FUCKING FLOWER KILL IT WITH FIRE!" You shouted not really scared but being dramatic for fun, "do you wanna voice it or should I?" You asked.

"Hmmmmm I guess I will."He said, continuing to play.

You two played for another hour or two and then ended the video.

"What the heck was that game?" He asked you with wide eyes you had just met Sans and Papyrus. 

"Undertale?" You answered, questioning even yourself.

Hey Izu, someone from work called you earlier, but you had already left, that's not the point, anyway what is your job?" You questioned. He immediately tensed up at the seemingly innocent question.

"It's unimportant, where did you find this game?" He tried to change the subject. 'does he not trust me?' You thought.

"Izuku, what are you hiding from me, do you not trust me?" You frowned and looked down at your lap.

"Y/N it's not that.. I... I'm just afraid that you'll look at me differently if I tell you." He sounded so... guilty? Nervous? You couldn't really tell.

"What could you possibly do to make me look at you differently? I'll always see you as my adorable, handsome, amazing boyfriend, what could you do that's possibly that bad?" You questioned hugging him and leaning your head on his chest.(cause he's older and he's now taller than you don't question meeeeeee.)

"Can we please just drop it, I... I love you and I don't wanna lose you." He said and hugged you back.

O-Okay Izu I... I'll drop it for now." You mumbled a little bit disappointed.

(Another Time skip to about a week later :3)

You just got done with grocery shopping, and were walking back to your apartment. You heard a scream in an alleyway you were passing, you grabbed your pocket knife and looked down the alleyway. You saw a rabbit mask and ears(wonder what AU I got this from). The bunny faced man sprinted out of the alley way and landed on top of you. You pinned him down and ripped off his mask only to see what you should've expected, but never did.

I-Izuku?!?" You got off of him and put your pocket knife.

Y-Y/N I uh I.... I umm" he couldn't say anything he didn't know how to put his thoughts into words.

"You're a villain? I... I should've known." You weren't angry just confused and a little surprised.

"Y/N p-please... don-don't hate me." He seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Izu what did I tell you? I don't look at you any differently. It's just surprising is all." You mumbled. "I-I'll see you at home."

"Y/N wai-!" He tried to say, but you ran away.

A/n: Okay so like idk how to end this maybe I should to a part 2 idk but here we are THATS end bai