Izuku X Sister!Reader: Everybody Else

A/n: I just wanna. I don't need to explain myself. No one said I had to I'm just in an angsty mood. Enjoy~!

"Izu! You finally got your quirk! I'm so happy for you!" You tell your twin brother. You two grew up quirkless. So when he mysteriously got one, you were happy for him! He was just like everybody else now.

Everybody else.

"Thanks N/N! What if you get one too!" He says happily.

You both wanted to get into UA, but you never wanted to be a hero. You wanted to be in the Support Course. You always supported your brother no matter what anybody said. You only had each other for most of your lives. You both got into UA for what you wanted. Izuku changed though. He started acting like... like...

Everybody else.

"Hey Izu, can I talk to you for a minute?" You ask after getting tired of his new behavior.

"Uh sure! What's up Y/N?" He asks. He didn't even use the nick name you have used since you two were little.

"What's going on with you? You don't even talk to me outside of school! You act like I'm not here anymore." You ask.

"Y/N what-?" He starts to ask but you just get angrier.

"SEE THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING MEAN! YOU TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY AFTER YOU GOT A QUIRK! LIKE YOU WERE NEVER QUIRKLESS! LIKE I'M THE QUIRKLESS LOSER ALL OF THE SUDDEN! LIKE I-I'M NOTHING! THE ONLY THING YOU EVER WANTED WAS TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Well how's it feel?! To have a quirk? To treat those without one like shit? Or like they're not even fucking here?" You ask, leaving him speechless.

"Y/N..." He starts to say, but closes his mouth.

"Yeah that's what I though. Just like everybody else. Ya know Katsuki may have been wrong about you being a worthless hero, but you sure as hell are a worthless brother." You spit with so much venom in your voice you could poison everyone and everything with in a fifty mile radius, as you walk as fast as you can out of the cafeteria, tears streaming down your face.

Then murmurs started, wondering who's side to be on. As Izuku falls on his ass in shock.

"Oi, Deku! How the fuck did you make Y/N cry? She's like the most optimistic person alive." Katsuki asks. Izuku is still speechless for a good ten minutes.

"Everybody else..."

Two simple enough words that made him feel horrible. What has he done to make even Katsuki fucking Bakugou question how he did it?

"Haaah?" Katsuki asks.

"I acted like everybody else." He says a little louder. "I gotta go find Y/N!" He sprints off.

A/n: THERE IS SO MANY THINGS I WANTED TO USE AS HER LAST WORDS. Like "What kind of hero can't even help his own fucking sister?" Or "Deku! The number one hero! Yeah fucking right!" Or maybe. "Wow! I never thought I'd say Katsuki was right but here we are!"