Tenya X Reader: Kiss- never mind

A/n: this happened to my friend on accident and she was so embarrassed to tell me and I just laughed. Enjoy~!

The night before Tenya has read a million books, and looked up a million actually websites on how to treat a lady during a date. Not how to kiss one though.

The date was coming to a close, he had taken you to see some sickly sweet romance movie, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. (I'm joking) Then he took you for a late night stroll the park,  it was beautiful really.

"Hey Tenya, can I kiss you?" You ask, being a bit more bold then usual.

"Y-yes?" He says, way to quickly. You giggle at him and smile softly.

You close your eyes, leaning forward, his eyes close too, leaning towards you. Before you can kiss, the door burst open and you jump ten feet backwards and fall on you butt.

"Tenya you have a girlfriend?!" It's his older brother Tensei.

Tenya looks really embarrassed, until you start laughing. You couldn't help but laugh, you always laugh when you fall.

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" Tenya asks, and you nod through laughter.

"I-I'm f-fine. Haha..." You keep laughing, Tenya sighs in relief, then helps you off the ground.

"Ah my sides hurt." You chuckle.

"How're you laughing?" Tenya asks.

"Well, it was funny, your brother scared me so much I fell backwards. And if you can't laugh at yourself life's no fun!" You cheer. He smiles at you.