Izuku X Reader: DR. SUESS

A/n: we've all thought this I'm just the only one who will fucking admit it. Enjoy bitch~!

"HOLD ON A FUCKING MINUTE!! BRO IF YOU WERE A VILLAIN YOU'D BE THE ONCE-LER!!" You shout at Izuku who you decided to take internet quizzes in the common room with.

"What are you two doing?" Iida asks.

"We took some stupid online quiz "What would your villain outfit be and Izuku is literally the Once-ler." You say, showing him the outfit on your laptop.

"Who is the Once-ler?" Izuku asks. You point to the door.

"Get out you don't know who the Once-ler is? Ya know from the Lorax?" You say.

"Lorax?" He murmurs quietly.

"Ya know "I'm the Lorax and I speak for the trees!"? That doesn't ring a bell?" You ask everyone is now confused on your ranting.

"You're telling me none of you have read a Dr. Suess book?" You ask. They all shake their heads no. You sigh, and walk out of the room. Then you march back in.

"HOW HAVE YOU NOT READ DR. SUESS HE'S LITERALLY THE MOST FAMOUS CHILDREN'S AUTHOR EVER AND YOU WANNA TELL ME YOU'VE NOT READ A SINGLE ONE!?!?" You ask. They all nod.

"Okay I'm gonna read you my personal favorite. Green Eggs and Ham." You say, looking the book up on your laptop. You begin to read.

"I am Sam. I am Sam. Sam-I-Am.

That Sam-I-Am! That Sam-I-Am! I do not like That Sam-I-Am!

Do you like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them Sam-I-Am! I do not like green eggs and ham!

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there! I would not like them anywhere! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-Am!

Would you eat them in a house? Would you eat them with a mouse?

I do not like them in a house! I do not like them with a mouse! I do not like them here or there! I do not like them anywhere! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-Am!

Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?

Not in a box! Not with a fox! Not in a house! Not with a mouse! I would not eat them here or there! I would not eat them anywhere! I would not eat green eggs and ham! I would not eat them, Sam-I-Am!

Would you? Could you? In a car? Eat them! Eat them! Here they are!

I would not, could not, in a car.

You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree!

I would not, could not, in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be. I do not like them in a box! I do not like them with a fox! I do not like them in a house! I do not like them with a mouse! I do not like them here or there! I do not like them anywhere! I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you, on a train?

Not in a train! Not in a tree! Not in a car! Sam! Let me be! I would not, could not, in a box. I would not, could not, with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them with a mouse. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! Would you, could you, in the dark.

I would not, could not, in the dark.

Would you, could you, in the rain?

I would not, could not, in the rain. Not in the dark. Not on a train. Not in a car. Not in a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not in a house. Not in a box. Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. I will not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere!

You do not like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

Could you, would you, with a goat?

I would not, could not, with a goat.

Would you, could you, on a boat?

I could not, would not, on a boat. I will not, will not, with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say.

Sam! If you let me be, I will try them. You will see!

Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-Am! And I would eat them in a boat. And I would eat them with a goat. And I will eat them, in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in s car. And in a tree. They are so good, so good, you see! So I will eat them in a box. And I will eat them with a fox. And I will eat them in a house. And I will eat them with a mouse. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them anywhere! I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-Am"

Your friends all clapped as you stared at them.

"That was great." Kirishima says.

"No dip! It's Dr. Suess! And you guys still don't know who the Once-ler is. Alright Izuku is a truffula tree. Have a good day." You say and walk away knowing they will try and find out what a truffula tree is.