Villain!Izuku X Reader: I should've known Pt. 2

A/n: Okay so this is a continuation because I just realized I said I would continue this SO LEH GO The art is by the beautiful Dominaecaede on Tumblr they are a boss go check'em out if ya wanna I highly recommend it. (Psst I'm writing anon ;))AS USUAL PLEASE enjoy~!

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Izuku asks as he walks into the shared home. No response. "Y/N? Look I know you're probably upset with me, but... But plea-" he walks into the bedroom to see you already asleep. It looked like you had been crying, and your laptop was open, playing something. He walks over to the laptop and sees you were watching Marley and Me, it always made you cry. 'Is that why she's crying, and not me?' He thinks.

"Izuku? How long was I asleep?" You ask, stretching your arms.

"I don't know, I just got here myself, I wanted to talk to you about earlier today." He says looking down at you.

"I already told you, I don't care, you're still you, even if you're a villain, as long as you still love me, I don't care what you do." You say as you cup his cheek and place a small kiss on his lips. When you pull away he smiles down at you.

"Then what were you crying about?" He says, you laugh.

"Did you not see what I was watching, I always cry during Marley and Me and you know it." You say with a smile.

(Time skip to about a week later he almost got caught on the job, and you got scared.)

"Izuku! Oh my God I'm so glad you're safe." You shout as the green haired male enters the house covered in scratches and bruises.

"Y/N I told you I'd be fine. No need to worry." He says smiling down at you.

"I hate to say this, but my brother is gonna be here for a hero thing, and he's staying here for a few days, so go get cleaned up, he'll be here in an hour or so." You say.

"UHHHH WHYYY?" He says as he walks to the bathroom, already talking off his shirt. 

"Because you love me and I love Denki so you have to, it's the rules that come with love." You give him a closed eyed smile, as you peek your head around the corner so he saw you. He chuckles at you and throws his discarded shirt at you. "Hey!" You shout playfully, and throw the shirt back. Giggles and laughs ring through house. Soon there's a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it." You shout as you jump over the back of the couch and race to the door. When you open the door, you saw your older brother, Denki. "DENKI!" You shout as you hug your older brother. 

"Y/N!! IT'S BEEN FOREVERRR!" He shouts back as you two just hug for a bit. 

"YOU FINALLY GET TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND!" You shout as you drag your brother into your house. Denki walks in behind you, laughing at your enthusiasm.

"IZU GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND MEET MY BROTHER!!" You shout at your boyfriend, who was in the front room. He gets up and walks to the kitchen, where you and Denki stand. Izuku looks apathetic a first, looking down at your brother, because Jesus you have a tall boyfriend. Izuku gives him a closed eyed smile and puts out his hand for a handshake. 

"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya, Y/N's boyfriend." He says as Denki takes his hand with a smile. 

"Sup, I'm Denki, Y/N's older brother." Denki says. After that, they both look down at your really wide smile. 

"Anyway, you two can go sit down on the couch and talk while I go out and get takeout, because I don't fell like cooking." You said as you grabbed a jacket and your purse and walked out of the house. Izuku walks to the couch and plops back down in his spot on the edge of the couch. Denki follows suit, but he sat in chair instead. 

"So Y/N tells me you're a hero, and your here in the area on business, whatcha here for?" Izuku asks as he looks aimlessly into space.

"Apparently the League of Villains is in this area, and I'm here to see if I can find any trace of them here, and then return to head quarters. Aka the biggest asshole in the hero business Katsuki Bakugou." He says plainly. For most of it, Izuku keeps his cool, until Denki mentions Bakugou. 

"That dude is an ass. He used to be my childhood friend, then he found out I was quirkless, then he was the hugest dick ever!" Izuku says, slightly angry. 

"WAIT! YOU'RE DEKU?!?" Denki asks.

"Yeah.. The weak and useless Deku." Izuku says in a not amused tone.

"I really want to see what he thinks of you now, you're really fucking intimidating." Denki says, causing Izuku to chuckle. "Anyway what do you do?" He asks Izuku who stiffens for a minute.

"I uh- I-" Izuku was cut off by the door opening and you shouting.

"GET YA FOOD BETCHES." You shout as you walk into the room. Izuku sends a silent prayer to your loud behavior. 

"Hey Y/N, did you know that Izuku knows Katsuki?" Denki asks, grabbing his box of food and a fork. 

"Yeah, and I thought he was a dick when you went to school with him." You say as you chuckle slightly and roll your eyes. 

"Anyway, back to our earlier conversation, what do you do?" Denki asks Izuku. Izuku stiffens.

"I-""He helps me with videos." You say, interrupting his sentence. "He helps edits, and sometimes is in them, like the Undertale video." You say, looking at Izuku sigh in relief. 

"Yeah what  the fuck is that game by the way?" Denki asked, he watched your videos, being the supportive older brother he is.

"Every single person who I talk about this game with asks me. I seriously have no clue." You say giggling a bit. 

(Time skip to later and bout to go to sleep.)

"I'm pretty tired, night Denki." You said as you got up and stretched and kissed the top of your brothers head, Izuku headed to bed about ten minutes before you. "You know where the guest room is." You say as you walk down the hall. 

You walk into your room, seeing Izuku on his phone. You start taking off your clothes and put on one of his shirts and lied down next to him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and turned off his phone and plugged it up.

"You really saved my ass tonight." He says burying his forehead in between your shoulder blades. You hum in confusion, a sign you want an explanation. "I honestly didn't know what to say when your brother asked me about my job." He chuckles. 

"No problem, as long as I get keep you by my side, I'll lie a million more times." You say as you turn around and snuggle into his chest. "I love you Izu." You say yawning and slowly fading to sleep.

"Love you too Y/N." He responds.

A/N: I dunno ples don't hate meh