Deku X Famous!Reader: No Way! Pt.2

A/n: a request! This is how they met! So here! Enjoy~!

-flashback-

"Hey!" Deku said, grabbing your arm. Though you didn't know it was him, and proceeded to slam him into the ground, thinking he was a thief or something. You then sit on his lower abdomen, and punched him across the face.

"Y/n!" He shouted. You then saw freckles and bright emerald eyes and you gasped and immediately got off of him and helped him get up.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry Izuku, I-I thought you were a thief or something! I didn't mean to, oh goodness, let's go put some ice on that!" You said frantically. You had punched him pretty hard.

"I-It's okay Y/n, I probably shouldn't have snuck up on you like that." He chuckled. You get to a store, and you buy him a cold drink to put on it

"So, why did you sneak up on me in the first place?" You asked. You saw his cheeks turn a bright pink.

"I-u-umm w-wanted to ask... I-if you wanted to see a movie? This weekend? Ya know, just the two of us?" He asked shyly.

"Izuku Midoriya, are you asking me out on a date?" You asked teasingly.

He blushed and nodded shyly. "Y-Yeah, I am."

"Then I accept, but let's got you a bandage first." You said cupping his cheek and rubbing a scratch on his cheek.

-end flashback-

"Wait is that why people think I got rejected? Because you beat the crap out of me?" Izuku asks.

"That's probably right. Well he wasn't rejected get ya facts straight." You say.