Erasermic Week!

A/n: it's another one of my ship weeks! Erasermic! :3 it's so cute. And the day one prompt is Argument/Date Night. And I don't know what to choose so I'll do both. Idk what they would argue about so Mic is worried. Please enjoy my trash~!

Argument

"I have to go back 'Zashi, I need to teach those students." Shouta argues with his boyfriend, slightly irritated.

"You can't! You're still healing Shouta! You could have died a few days ago!" Hizashi retorts.

"I said I'm fine!" Shouts barks.

"No you're not!" Hizashi barks back.

"Why do you care?!?" Shouta shouts.

"Because I love you asshole!" Hizashi yells, as soon as he realized what he says he puts his finger tip on his mouth and his expression goes from anger to shock. They hadn't said that to each other yet, and in all honesty they didn't think it would happen for a while.

"I-" Shouta was about to retort back with as much anger as Hizashi used. But he was just as surprised. After a minute of silence Shouta glares at him again. "I didn't ask you too."

Hizashi seemed taken aback. He looked like he was on the verge of tears, but he closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. Opening his mouth to say something his teeth still clenched. "Fine." He murmurs and heads off to their room.

"Fine." Shouts whispers and walks in the other direction.

Weeks went by where they said nothing, but stuff about school and hero work. They both seemed a bit more reluctant to talk to each other, but they missed each other. Hizashi got up earlier than him and left before him.

It was a Saturday morning, around 5AM, and Hizashi is about to get up and go to work. Shouta feels him lift up and wraps his arms around his waist.

"Shouta, let me go, I need to go to work." Hizashi mumbles.

"No. Stay with me longer, I'm so sorry. I-I was frustrated and worried about the students. I just shouldn't have taken it out on you... I love you too 'Zashi." He mumbles as Hizashi lays back down and turns to look at Shouta.

"I-I don't understand why, but I love you too." Hizashi says.

"I know I don't deserve you, but I'm glad you'll put up with me. And I know I'm selfish, but I just never wanna let you go. I love you more than I thought I was capable of." Shouta mumbles, placing his head on top of Hizashi's. Hizashi scoots closer and places his head on Shouta's chest.

"I love you too Shouta." Hizashi murmurs, both going back to sleep, happier than their previous slumber.

A/n: mkay so I didn't just wanna leave I wanted to make it fluffy! :3

Date Night

"It's been a while since we ya know had a night to ourselves." Hizashi mumbles as he snuggled into his husbands chest as they watched TV together.

"We've gotta night to ourselves right now." Shouta says drily. Hizashi chuckles and hits his chest playfully.

"I mean like a date night! We're usually working or too tired to do anything like that." Hizashi says.

"Well when are you off? We can plan a date night if you like." Shouta says looking down at his husband.

"I would love to, I'm off tomorrow. As long as nothing comes up." Hizashi said, and since Shouta didn't really work at night with the decline of crime rates. (Don't fucking argue with me it's either before they get in UA or after Izuku and'em graduate.)

"I'm okay with that." Shouta yawns.

(The next day at the time of the date.)

They didn't wanna do anything too fancy, so they just decided to walk around town and do whatever seems fun. Since it was cold out, they bundled up, and went out to walk around.

"Hey Shouta, wanna go check out that arcade?" Hizashi asks, Shouts shrugs and they head to the arcade.

When they enter, they're both immediately are attracted to some stupid claw machine with a bunch of plushies.

"Aww Shouta look! There's a cute car plushie!" Hizashi says pointing at it through the glass.

"You want it?" Shouta asks. Hizashi nods his head. Shouta some how perfectly achieves the cat plushie and gives it to Hizashi who is slightly blushing and smiling widely.

"Thanks Shouta." He says, kissing Shouta's cheek and hugging the plushie tightly. (It's one of them big ass plushies like the size of a child.)

"No problem." Shouta murmurs, blushing slightly.