Kaminari X Reader: A Villain's Child

A/n: I just thought this would be cute. I also just realized Ky is always gonna know how I'm feeling cause they read my book. HMMMM... any who enjoy~!

⚠️⚠️⚠️ May trigger you⚠️⚠️⚠️

You got up from bed, reaching for your glasses, and getting up to get dressed.

*Knock knock*

"What do you- WHAT THE FUCK?!" You answer the door only to be met by something covering your eyes.

"Relax Y/N, it's just me." Kaminari says. You huff annoyedly.

"Fine why though?" You ask.

"You'll find out when we get to the common area." He says.

"Ugh why today?" You groan. You woke up in a bad mood. Though you went with it because this was your crush here. You walk down stairs and he holds your hand the whole way, making you blush. When you make it to the common area, you feel his hand leave yours.

"You can take off the blind fold now." He says. You take off the blind fold and look around, everyone is there with a big smile, and there are balloons and streamers everywhere.

"What's with the decorations and shit?" You ask. Kaminari approaches you with a nervous smile. He takes your hands

"Y/N, you're the most amazing person I've met, will you go out with me?" He asks.

You look at him holding your hands, then you look up at his face, with the most apathetic face of all time. You look for a moment longer, your eyes start to water.

You let go of his hands and walk away. You thought this problem was left behind when you came to UA. Clearly it hasn't. You ran away as fast as you could.

"Geez, she could have just said no that was plain rude." Sero says.

"I don't think it was that, Y/N's usually kind and she looked like she was about to cry." Uraraka says, walking towards where you and Kaminari were standing.

"I'm gonna check on her." Kaminari says.

-flashback-

"Hey Y/N will you go on a date with me?" (I'm sorry I know zero Japanese names.) Logan says.

"H-huh?" You ask with a blush, before everyone in his friend group burst out laughing.

"You actually believe anybody loves you?! You're a dumbass villain child! The only person who would love you is- oh that's right! Dead!" They all laugh and high five.

-end flashback-

Before it all stopped because they couldn't get a reaction out of you, they got you a lot. You thought this would leave you when you came to UA. Again it clearly didn't.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Kaminari asks from the other side of the door.

"Go away." You say.

"Why did you start crying? Am I that bad?" He asks. You stand up from your bed and open the door.

"No you're not that bad! You're just an asshole who plays with my emotions!" You say angrily.

"Y/N I was telling the truth, how is that playing with your emotions?" He asks.

"You-You were being serious?" You ask quietly.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He says.

You don't answer, you just hug him and stay there for a while.

"People used to mess with me for being a villain's child and making fun of me cause my parents were dead." You mumble into his chest. "So I'm weary around people who say they care about me."

"That's horrible." He mutters.

"I would love to go on a date with you though." You say with a small smile.

"Is this afternoon okay?" He asks.

"I actually... have to be somewhere.. you can... come with though." You mumble, and he nods his head with a smile.

~later that afternoon~

You arrive at the grave yard, Kaminari behind you.

"Why are we here?" He asks quietly.

"Today is the day my mother died." You mumble quietly, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

You make it to your mother's graze and sit down in front of it. Kaminari didn't say a word and just sat there with you until you spoke.

"I think I should give you an explanation. My mom was a happy person, she always wanted to be the best mom. She was always smiling and looking at the bright side. Until my father came into view. He had been stalking her for a while, he fell in love with her, and had the ability of mind control. He mind controlled my mom to come with him and be his. She was tortured and raped. When my father was found my mom had been broken beyond repair. But she wanted me to be alive she wanted me to have a life. So she went on with normal life until I was born. When I turned five... when I was at my grandma's, she filled a bathtub, got razors from a pharmacy near by, put on some old clothes and.." Your voice cracked as you continued to explain. Kaminari hugged you and rubbed your back soothingly.

"You don't have to continue." He whispers.

"I will. She slit her wrists, three times in each arm. She just bled out. I had a key, because I was home alone a lot. So I unlocked the door, and ran to find my mom. When I found her, I didn't understand the concept of suicide. I didn't know that she was dead. So I walked up to her, hugged her, and told her about my time at my grandparents, when she didn't respond I got confused and called my grandmother. When I saw the cuts in her arm, I realized what happened and called the police. I remember the last words she said to me "No matter what may happen your momma loves you. And I'll be watching over you from wherever you are. Goodbye and do what you want no matter what they may tell you, you are amazing. Imperfections and all." I can't remember the last time I told anyone this." You sob.

A/n: shout out to everyone who knows where I got the suicide method. I know one of you know.