Monoma X Depressed!Reader: April Fools

A/n: Okay so I felt like writing something sad. AND DEPRESSION IS A MEANY, and I was thinking who other than bakahoe would tell someone to kill them self so I thought Monoma no offense to you Monoma lovers but.... he's a dick.

You had depression, there was no reason, you were just an unlucky soul who found it hard to be happy. And your best friend was Monoma! Well.. used to be, until you got into class 1-A, he hated you and your classes guts. Especially you. You didn't know why, but he did.

It's lunch time and you weren't very hungry, so you just walked over to your friends. Not before running into someone and falling down. You started to apologize before you looked up and saw who it was.

Monoma....

"Well... if it isn't the biggest piece of garbage in 1-A." He smirks looking down at you. "You know, you really are worthless, your quirk is weak, just like you. If I were you I'd jump off the roof, hoping to die." He says. You bit your lip before thinking off an amazing idea to scare him into leaving you alone. He turns around. Everyone now looking at you and the blonde haired boy.

"Ya know..." he looks back at you with a small smirk. "That sounds like lots of fun! I think I should try it!" You exclaimed with a big smile. "It really is a good idea, the only one you've ever had!" You say. Momo and Tokoyami look at you with scared eyes.

"U-Umm Y/N? A-Are you sure that's what you should do?" Momo asks you nervously.

"Oh yeah in fact, do you and Tokoyami mind coming with me?" You winked at them and they got the message that you had a plan.

(Time skip to after school you, Momo, and Tokoyami on the roof)

"Y/N what exactly are you planning?" Tokoyami asked you.

"Okay so I'm gonna need you to catch me before I reach the bottom and throw a doll to make a thud sound. I need Momo to make me some fake blood and bones. I wanna scare Monoma into leaving me alone." You gave them a small smirk.

(Time skip to the plan in action.)

"You both ready?" You asked your two best friends. They nodded. "Ready?" They nod. "ACTION!" You then lean back, falling off the roof. You teleport to the classroom with Tokoyami. Dark Shadow threw a doll the rest of the way down. After putting the fake bone and blood on, you teleported and replaced the doll with yourself. You heard screaming all around you the whole time, and saw Monoma run out to your limp body.

"No, no, no! Y/N I thought you were kidding to scare me! Y-you can't die! I-I need you! I-I'm sorry." He was crying. He picked up your limp body, and listened for breathing, at that moment you held your breath. Everyone was in to much shock to call anybody, and the teachers were in the school, not paying attention.

"Monoma..." you fake wheeze out 'middle school drama don't fail me now!' You thought, continuing your little act. "I wanted to tell you..." you breathed in and coughed up fake blood for dramatic affect. "April... Fools." You mumbled, he looked at you in confusion.

"W-what..?" He looks down to see you smirking.

"I said April Fools!" You then sat up on your own, everyone else looked at you with wide eyes yelling at you and crying tears of relief, mainly your friends, but still.

"You're fucking kidding me Y/N.." he mumbled.

"You know your words are usually more affective on others because your actions don't exist." You say " if you really wanted me dead, you would've done it yourself. You shouldn't lie Monoma. Know that just because your actions don't exist, doesn't mean your words aren't harmful." You smiled at him. Momo and Tokoyami came down to make sure you made it okay. "Momo and Tokoyami helped me scare you into not messing with me, next time it might not be fake." You say seriously. He looks down at you and... hugs you?

"I-I'm so sorry for bullying you Y/N. w-when I thought I lost you I couldn't think straight. I bullied you because.. I was jealous.. I thought my best friend might not ever talk to me again." He was still crying. You hug him back. When he pulls away, the entirety of class 1-A hugged me scolding me to not ever do that again.

"You are never ever ever ever aloud to do that again!" Uraraka scolded me. I laughed.

"I promise I won't do that again." I say laughing at my friends. After everyone stopped hugging you, Monoma stepped up and kissed you. At first you were wide eyed and surprised, but soon you kissed back.

"I love you Y/N!"

A/n: so ummm I really liked this.