Tenya Iida X Reader: T-Thank you

A/n: Okay so I thought of this cause I'm a clumsy little idiot and this has happened before, you both still in UA, your quirk is Nightmares but the drawback is you can't sleep if you over use your quirk, so enjoy~!

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

"Ugh" you rolled over in your bed and got up. Your quirk didn't help you sleep, especially since your insomnia hated you. You didn't eat breakfast, you never did. As you walked in class 1-A, you noticed the yells and laughs of your rambunctious classmates, you closed your eyes as you took a deep breath and opened them again.

"Good morning Y/N! Are you alright, you seem really tired?" Your friend, Uraraka, questioned worry in her voice.

"Yeah, insomnia and my quirk's drawback just hate me today." You mumbled placing your head on your desk and closing your eyes.

"You should try and get a full 8 hours of sleep L/N." Iida said doing his strange robotic hand motions.

"I know, but that's hard to do with insomnia, now isn't it?" You said sickly sweet in a sarcastic tone. He opened his mouth to say something, but just closed his mouth. He didn't seem angry, more like a sympathetic look which was confusing, but you couldn't care less.

"Good morning students, so for today's lesson..." you ignored your teacher, you just wanted to sleep. You stared out of the window, almost dozing off until you felt a poke in your arm and a note on your desk.

'You didn't bring your lunch did you? Do you have lunch money' it read, realizing it was Iida's hand writing. You frowned, also realizing you didn't have either of those. You wrote a quick no and passed it back.

You heard him sigh, then look back towards the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When lunch time came around, you tried to get up and walk so you could go to your usually spot under the tree. You took 3 steps out of the classroom and tripped over your own feet. You were excepting your fate of falling and face planting, not even trying to stop it. But that never came. Instead, you felt a strong arm catch you by your stomach, and pull you up. Opening your eyes and regaining your footing, you looked up to see who caught you, it was Iida Tenya.

"Y/N are you sure you're okay, you've acted terribly exhausted all day and you didn't even bring anything for lunch?" He said concern lacing his usual robotic and loud voice.

"Like I told ya, insomnia's a bitch, especially with a quirk like nightmares, where the drawback is I get no sleep, so sorry, not everyone in the class can get enough sleep, as much as I would like to." You answered in a dull emotionless voice well, other than sarcasm and annoyance.

"Here." He said handing you some money. "You need to eat before hero training or else you won't be able to work to your full potential with out at least a good meal." You looked down at his hand and your eyes widened.

"N-No I-I couldn't take your- y-you wouldn't umm, it wouldn't be right for me to just take your money."you tried to think of a reason why you shouldn't take his money, you felt like it wouldn't be, right, would it? You always felt guilty taking anything from anyone else.

"Yes, it would be alright. I already have a lunch, and you don't have to pay me back. Just get something to eat, I can tell you haven't eaten breakfast either, please?" He was holding one of your hands which made you blush a bit.

"O-okay, I'll go get something to eat. T-thank you." You said in a very small voice. He smiled and walked of he had a nice smile.