Shouto X Reader: Not What You Think

A/n: this is a total joke. Enjoy~!

You had an uneventful day, you went to class, because of meetings hero training was canceled. So you went back to the dorms, wondering what to do, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around, seeing your half and half boyfriend and smile.

"Hey Y/n, can we hang out in your dorm, I need to recharge my cuddles?" He asks, you chuckle and nod.

You both walk to your dorm, you immediately flop onto your. Shouto chuckles at you, hitting your shin softly, signaling you to scoot over. You move over slightly, and whip out your phone, scrolling through stories on Wattpad. Shouto glancing over your shoulder every once in a while, just curious about what you were doing.

After a while, you had to use the bathroom.

"Hey, Shou, how high is your cuddle percentage?" You ask.

"Fifty sssssssseven percent." He says.

"Would you be okay if I went to the bathroom?" You ask, he could be a little clingy, only when tired or jealous.

"Yeah, I probably need to stretch anyway." He says, getting up, and reaching towards the ceiling, almost touching the roof. As you move towards the bathroom.

When you get back, he's bending, one hand on his hip, and the other over his head, you could see a little bit of his stomach. You giggle, and poke his side, causing him to jolt up in surprise, and looks you in confusion. You just giggle more, closing your eyes and full blown laughing. He sighs, and smiles lightly at you, you turn around to compose yourself. He takes this chance, and grabs your waist, and turns you, to where your both facing the door, and pulls you close to his body. Your giggling and squealing the whole time. He has his face in the crook of your neck, and is laughing lightly.

You didn't realize how weird this looked, both of your hairs slightly disheveled from the movements, you both slightly bending forward. You saw it as you and your boyfriend playing, and joking around. Not as other activities.

"Hey Y/n, do you mind helping-?" Your brother, Denki, walked in, trying to ask you something, but immediately closing the door seeing you and Shouto's position.

You both froze for a minute. Then you burst into laughter, falling onto the floor, trying to say things through your laughter, as he's chuckling. You take a moment to calm down, before going to find your brother.

"Denki?" You say, still composing yourself as you open the door to his room.

"Y/n." He says in an awkwardly formal way.

"You realize you didn't see what you thought you saw? We weren't-." You say, but he cuts you off.

"I didn't see anything Y/n. Totally didn't see my friend screwing my sister." He says. He sounds serious, but you could tell he was joking.

"You really didn't- hUHA!" You laugh as he turns around dramatically and pushes his hand out towards you.

"No Y/n! I know what I saw!" He says, as you laugh at him.