Todoroki X Body Dysphoric!Reader: I'm Not Normal

A/n: I've been having this dream where all of the girls I like are getting compliments that girls would normally get, Like you look beautiful or you look pretty and shit like that, and then it goes to a group of girls about 2 years older than me and in high heels and dresses. They walk up to me and go "Ya know if you chopped your hair off and lost a few pounds you'd be really cute." And I go "Wouldn't I look like a boy?" And they go "You aren't one?" Then they laugh and then it goes to a teacher who I've never seen before and she asks "Do you have Body Dysphoria?" And before I can say anything I wake up and there are tears rolling down my cheek and I'm breathing heavily. So I made a story to cope with my confusion and contemplating and I've had this dream like everyday this week until today. So I'll be changing point of views for this story. Sorry for ranting and in this story you have 2 dads, also this is the summer before the dorms. So anyway, please enjoy~!

I hate the way I look, long H/C hair, bright E/C eyes, and a thin little figure. I hate it, I tried wearing guy clothing when I entered UA, but that didn't do much. So I'll change it. I go to my fathers' bathroom and look for their scissors I cut my hair, i kept my floppy bangs, but cut the sides and back short. I look into the mirror. I like ir. I break out into hysterical laughter. I don't hear my dad enter.

"OH MY GOODNESS Y/N WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" He asks, worried.

"I-I cut it off... And I like it..." I say in a mumbled voice, still smiling wide.

"Oh darling, you look beautiful." He says hugging me. "I thought someone did this as some evil prank to you in class." He says with a sigh of relief. "But why did you do it?"

"I hate how I looked, I didn't like my hair so long, so I cute it off." I say hugging him. "Hey dad, can I get binders instead of bras?" I ask.

"Honey do you have... Body Dysphoria? Do you hate looking girly?" He asks.

"I... I think I do, I sure as heck hate looking girly... Oh my God, what will my friends say..? How will people react to me? I can't do this, I-I-I." I start hyperventilating, my anxiety kicks in and I start to worry.

"Hun, Hun, hey, hey, hey. Don't think like that, if they really are your friends they'll except you for who you are." He says hugging me again. "If you don't wanna be a girl anymore, you don't have to be, but you know me and your father can't afford surgery for you right?" He says.

"I-I know that, but can we get me some binders from now on?" I ask. He nods.

"We can go shopping right now." He says smiling down at me. I nodded and we went out and bought binders. When I put them on, I've never been so happy.  

"Wait what about Pops? What'll he think?" I ask.

"Oh honey you don't have to worry we love you no matter what. But I have a question, does that mean you like girls, or do you still like boys?" He asks.

"I.. Still like boys." I look down blushing.

"Oh? So who's the lucky guy?" He asks in a teasing tone. 

"D-Dad..." I say blushing a deep red. "H-His name is Todoroki.... Shouto Todoroki." I say quietly, still looking down.

"Wait, isn't that Endeavor's son?" He asks. I nod and scowl at the name.

"Pardon my French, but Endeavor is an asshole." I growl.

"WOAH THERE What'd he do to you?" He asks.

"He's just a bad person." I growl and continue walking. 

(*All Might voice* MEANWHILE AT THE L/N RESIDENCE) 

"Ah Mr. L/N, is it just you here not Y/N or maybe your spouse?" Toshinori asks, looking down at my dad. (I say looking down cause even in his small might form he's fucking tall)