Shouto X Sister!Reader: First Day + an extra skit

A/n: you are one year younger than Shouto, but you were too smart, so you were moved up to be in the Hero course with him. So here. Enjoy~!

There was one Todoroki kid who stole the heart of everyone in Japan, with loving e/c eyes and bright red hair with white highlights. Even Endeavor's 'nemesis' All Might had his heart stolen by your cuteness and kindness (not in a weird way you fucks). Therefore Endeavor never abused you, as he did Shouto. But when you were extremely little, you learned Endeavor wouldn't hit you, so you stood up for your siblings. You had the same quirk as Shouto. You rarely used your fire side, but for a different reason, you just preferred your right side, you could fight proficiently with both sides. You just liked the cooling feeling you'd get when you used the ice.

You were known by many as the sweetheart of Japan, but just because you were kind, doesn't mean you'd let horrible things pass. You were also extremely smart. So smart, you had been advanced to UA, about three weeks after you started your last year of middle school.

Today was your first day, Shouto was protective of you, because you protected him when Endeavor got too harsh you protected him.

As you walked into class, nobody was really there. Except a blue haired boy and a blonde boy, you introduced yourself to the boy with blue hair and sat down next to your brother.  You were reading some book about a dog named Winn-Dixie. It was pretty adorable. After a while, a boy with green hair walked in, and looked at you curiously.

"Um, hello, are you new here?" He asks. You nod and smile.

"I'm Y/n Todoroki, call me Y/n!" You smile, and stick out your hand. He takes your hand shyly and shakes it.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Izuku Midoriya." He says. He then goes to his seat. A girl walks in with a black ponytail.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but you're sitting in my seat." She says she almost sounds apologetic.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" You smile, and get out of her seat, you look around the room, and only count twenty seats.

"I thought there was twenty one students now that I'm here." You murmur, but shrug, and sit on the floor in the back.

Shouto realizes you're not next to him anymore, and looks around, to see you sitting on the ground behind his chair. He takes out his earbud, and looks at you in confusion.

"What're you doing on the floor?" He asks.

"I was in someone's seat, and there isn't anymore since there is twenty one students, and only twenty desks. So I sat on the ground." You say matter-o-factly.

"Get up." He says, and gets out of his seat.

"I'm not taking your seat Shouto." You say.

"Yes you are." He says.

"No-Shouto, eek what're you doing?" You ask, he's picked you up and sat you in his seat. You huff angrily.

"Yes. You are." He says finally.

"I don't like you and your stupid high metabolism." You huff.

"You are taking my seat and that's that." He says.

"It's not. I'll defy you." You say and stand up.

"We literally can't fight each other, unless we used fists and I'm not gonna hit you." He says.

"You forgot I'm almost as strong as you!" You cheer, and sit him back in his seat. He looks up at you, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine." He sighs.