Kirishima X Reader: Red

A/n: I thought of this while I was chillin with my bff. It has a dp2 reference. I thought it would be cute. Red is his nickname. Enjoy~!

Being married to a hero was hard. You were lonely a lot and missed him tremendously. But when he was there, every moment was treasured and he treated you like the center of the universe. You chose the right hero, marrying the unbreakable hero: Red Riot, was the best decision ever. He made every part of your marriage the best it could.

"Hello." You say as he walks in.

"Sorry I'm late, I was robbing a store." He says. You shake your head.

"There was some hero trying to kill me?" He says.

"Not this time." You say.

"Not this time?" He asks. You shake your head. "Ok."

"Kiss me like you miss me Red." You say as you stand up.

"Well get over here." He says.

You run to him slightly and jump in his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He supports you by holding the bottom of your thighs, you close the gap between you two, as your lips feel like they fit perfectly together as they move perfectly in sync. When you separate you stare at him for a minute, then hop down.

"Do you remember what today is?" You ask.

"Our anniversary." He says. You nod your head.

"You have your present ready?" You ask.

"What kinda husband would I be if I didn't?" He says, handing you a big box. You open it up to reveals tiny little box.

"I seriously don't like you." You say, chuckling at your husband's presentation. You open it to find a beautiful, rose gold necklace, that said Y/N. "Oh Eiji! It's beautiful." You gasp and hug him.

"I'm glad you like it, so what did you get me?" He asks.

"Here." You say, handing him a small box. He opens it and stares it in confusion.

"It's a lovely tracking device?" He questions.

"No. It's my birth control device." You say. His eyes widen.

"We're gonna have a family?" He ask and you nod. "Oh my god, that amazing." He gasps.