Todoroki X Male!Reader: But You Like Girls

A/n: Okay so, i found this song and I loved it. Idk what's with my and music lately but, I'm really enjoying. And I chose Todoroki for some reason. KATSUKI'S YOUR FUCKING COUSIN SUCK IT. You guys are like in your third year of UA *shrugs*. Please enjoy~! 

"Hey Y/N what song did you choose?" asked your best friend, Todoroki.

"U-Um it's a suprise." You say, trying not to cough.

"Come'on just tell me." He says, smiling slightly, you shake your head with a small smile. Finally, he gives up with a small sigh of defeat. "Fine. You win." he says as he gets his clothes on for his performance. He was singing Reforget by Lauv. He goes out and you watch from backstage.

"You like him, don't you?" You jump at the sudden voice, it's just Iida.

"Ah oh um Iida... Am I... That obvious?" You ask blushing.

"Not really, but they way you looked at him just now kind of reminded me of how Kirishima looks at Bakugou when he thinks nobody's watching." He replies smiling at your behavior. He says. "But you don't know how they'll react." 

"That's.. My biggest fear."

"Todoroki doesn't talk often, but I see the way he looks at you too, and I know he likes you L/N." He says as he turns away. You continue to listen to Todoroki sing. He had nice deep.

"You did great Shouto!" You said smiling at him.

"Thanks Y/N." He says. 

"Ah, my turn!" You say as you grab your guitar and go on stage. You start to play the guitar and sing.

"I grew pretty attached to you
I let you get close to me 
Thought you were everything I could ever have dreamed of
And more than I could ever need 
But you like girls, girls, girls
And you don't like me"

You kept your eyes on Todoroki, who now sat in the front row.

"I caught you looking at me differently
When nobody else could see
Thought you were always aching to see me 
Each and every possibility
But you like girls girls girls
And you don't like me
And I will sit you down and give you a million reasons why
Being with me would make you realize that you'd be better with a guy
I could tell you I'd treat you right and never wrong 
Tell you in my arms is where you belong
But I know that you can't change someone 
So I'll just leave you alone
Although I wished you liked boys boys boys
Wish you liked boys boys boys 
Boys like me
You could've had the decency to tell me
When I tried to kiss you 
That other guys aren't something that you've been into
Cause you like girls girls girls
And you don't like me"

You looked around and saw a few disgusted faces, but other than that, there were huge smiles from your classmates. 'Must be homophobic.' You thought.

"I wish you had the kindness 
To turn me down privately
Instead of laughing bout it with all of your mates
And letting them talk shit about me
Cause you like girls girls girls 
And you don't like me

And I could sit you down and give you a million reasons why
Being with me would make you realize that you'd be better with a guy
I could tell you I'd treat you right and never wrong
Tell you in my arms is where you belong
But I know that you can't change someone 
So I'll just leave you alone
Although I wish you liked boys boys boys
wish you liked boys boys boys 
Boys like me

And I know you don't swing that way
But that won't take my feelings away
Oh I wish you liked boys
Oh I  wish you liked boys
And I know you don't swing that way
But that won't take my feelings away
Oh I wish you liked boys
Like me

And I will sit you down and give you a million reasons why
That being with me would make you realize that I'm your guy
And I would treat you right and never wrong
And in my arm's is where you belong
But I know that you can't change someone
So I'll just leave you alone
I wish you liked boys boys boys
Boys like me."

You finished with a smile, you saw some faces of disgust, but mainly smiles and one blushing face. You waved as you walked off the stage, as you went back stage you were ambushed with hugs and cheers from your classmates.

"That was super manly Y/N! So brave!" Kirishima said.

"You have a great voice, can you sing some more?" Mina asked.

"Thanks guys, but I'm gonna get a lot of shit on this whole weird coming out thing. I already saw so many disgusted faces while I sang the damn song. Actually showing it, is gonna be fucking hell." You said in a kin of scared tone. 

"Whoever the fuck tries to hurt you, I'll blow them up." Katsuki says, causing you to laugh.

"What's wrong with showing it?" Todoroki asked from behind you.

"OH U-Um Sh-Shouto! Well, being homosexual isn't "natural" to most societies, and outright showing it is just... Well let's just say I might not have a father by the end of the night." You said laughing off your fears.

"Oh... So it would be... unnatural for me to do... this?" He asks. Before you can question what exactly "this" is, he shuts you up by putting his mouth on yours. After the shock is gone, you kiss back immediately, cheers come from your classmates. When he pulls away you're still wide eyed.

"Yep, that's uh that's definitely not something a religious person wouldn't want to see." You say as you dip Todoroki into another kiss. "But hey, fuck it." you say smiling down at him. 

"Wait now I'm curious, how many people in our class are gay?!" Mineta asks.

"Lemme tell ya almost everyone." You say smiling. 

(Time skip to you coming out to your parents.)

"U-Um mom? Dad? I have something to tell you?" You say nervously, Todoroki standing right next to you.

"What is it dear?" Your mom says looking at you from the kitchen and your dad looking up from his laptop in the living room.

"I'm um I'm... gay." You stutter out. "And this is my boyfriend, Shouto Todoroki." You introduce him as he waves and smiles slightly.

"Well, um.." Your mom says trying to think of what to say. "I'm happy if your happy." she says with a smile.

"Just don't fuck here I honestly would say that if you were straight, I don't wanna hear you fucking." Your dad says returning to his work. You smile brightly and laugh. 

"That could've gone a lot worse." You mumble. Shouto nods.