Yandere!Tomura X Reader: Mine

A/n: a request! At its best! A yandere lemon! :3 I've never gotten a request for a yandere LEMON! Lol it's a little tiny bit ooc. And when he's with y/n he's not yandere, but he is to others. So Enjoy~!
P
(Contains sexual content. Kms)

You had been in the League years before these newcomers showed up. You seemed happy and bubbly, and Tomura always called you annoying, but deep down, he was just annoyed how deeply he was in love with you. You were often quiet, but always smiling.

"Are these the new recruits?" You ask quietly. Tomura sighs and nods.

"Yep, that's Toga, Twice, Muscular, Mr. Compressor, Magne, Spinner, and Dabi." He mumbles disinterestedly.

"Ah. Well it's nice to meet you all, and I hope you can keep up!" You cheer.

"Question is can you?" Dabi asks with a smirk.

"I've been here for seven years, I can keep with you at least!" She says, not catching his intentions.

"Is that challenge?" He asks.

"If I challenged you, you lose in ten seconds of it!" She shoots back.

Tomura gets annoyed at Dabi consistency and your innocence. He ends up busting his glass of whiskey, startling you.

"'Mura? Are you alright?" You ask, worried since it's been a while since he last broke a glass.

"Ah, yeah." He says. Though he was angry, the look on your face made the anger go away.

"Don't worry about it Giri, I'll clean it!" You smile. Tomura smiles slightly too, staring at you through his bangs.

Dabi caught on to Tomura's crush, because as soon as you walked in Tomura's demeanor changed. It became more shy and happier. Not happy but happier.

You started mumbling lyrics as you slowly picked up glass pieces.

"I am damaged, far too damaged, but you're not beyond repair. Stick around here, make things better. Cause you've beat me fair and square. Please stand back now. Little further. Don't know what this thing will do, hope you'll miss me wish you'd kiss. Then you'd know I worship you, I'll trade my life for yours and once I disappear clean up the mess down here. Our love is god. Our love is god. Our love is god. Say hi to god." She murmurs, wiping down the counter from whiskey stains and dust.

Dabi, being the little shit he is, decides to try and flirt with her, to piss off Tomura more. She starts pouring Tomura another glass, and slides down the freshly cleaned counter.

"You have a lovely voice." Dabi Says. Y/n smiles at him awkwardly, baring her teeth, with a half lip raises in disgust half smile.

"Whatever you say sweetheart." She murmurs. She also he type of person to call people thing like 'sweetie' or 'sweetheart' or something similar.

"Oh, so I'm a sweetheart?" Dabi asks teasingly.

"Yeah, and I'm a hip hop artist featured in The Greatest Showman musical." She says sarcastically. Dabi chuckles.

In all honesty, Tomura wasn't bothered by her sarcasm or the way she called everyone pet names. Only by Dabi's consistency to flirting with her. He kept flirting for almost an hour, her shooting him down with sarcasm. Something in Tomura snapped, as he grabbed her arm with three fingers and a thumb.

"Um, Tomura? What are you doing? You're hurting my arm." She mumbles, hissing slightly at his grip.

"I don't like the way he was constantly flirting with you." He growls.

"Are you.... jealous?" She asks, causing Tomura to blush.

"It... doesn't matter, you are mine. Mine to me." Tomura growls, causing Y/n to blush.

"T-Tomura? What do you mean by that?" She asks.

"It means you are mine, and if I have to show you I will." He says.

"Sh-show me?" She squeaks.

"So be it." He smirks, dragging her into his bedroom, not very big or small. He laid her on the bed, and kissed her. She looks surprised, eyes blown wide, but they flutter closed and she kissed back. He didn't want to hurt her, avoiding contact with all five fingers as possible. (Meaning when I say he grabbed something he only used his thumb and three fingers.)

He touches her shirt, disintegrating it, she frowns slightly, as that was one of her favorites. But doesn't pay any mind, when he slips two fingers down her pants, making her moan lightly. He undid her bra with his other hand, deciding to let her keep the bra and not disintegrate it. She hides her chest from him, getting self conscious. He moves her arms away, wanting to see all of her. He removes his own shirt, so now they're both shirtless, nipples free and all. (Lol I can't be the only person who thinks Tomura is low key ripped? He's got plans to kill the number 1 Hero, that's pretty impossible with 0 muscles.)

"T-Tomura~" she moans. Clenching onto his bicep.

"This your first time?" He asks.

"With another person." She mumbles.

"Good." He mumbles. Inserting another finger, keeping his pinky away from her. She moaned again, louder, and blushes brighter from embarrassment.

"T-Tomura, can I c-cum?" She stutters. He thinks about it for a minute, than nods, she moans loudly, releasing on his fingers.

"Good girl~" he purrs, removing his finger, and licking them clean, claiming he liked the taste of you. You could see the lust in his eyes, and you could see how much the sounds you made excited him.

"Y/n, I maybe a 'villain' but I'm not a rapist. I won't continue without your consent." He mumbles. That's what she liked about Tomura. He may have seemed rude and mean, but he did care.

"You have my consent, you can continue." She mumbles. He smiles lightly at her, and starts removing her pants, and underwear, she was still sensitive from the previous pleasure. He removes his own pants as well. She looks at his member in surprise. His whole figure surprised her, he always wore baggy clothes, hiding his kind of toned chest and abs, and muscly arms. But his member, was a whole other story, she was afraid it wouldn't fit.

"Will... that fit?" She asks quietly. He looks at her for a minute, thinking. Then he shrugs.

"Most likely." He mutters and lines himself up at her entrance. He then rams in fully, stopping once he was fully in, You almost scream. But you bite a pillow next to you as tears roll down your cheeks. He does know what to do, and he's not very comforting or polite, so he rubs her cheek, trying to soothe her.

"You can move now." She sighs. He starts off slow. Picking up the pace as you moaned for him to go faster.

-I think y'all know how the sex scene finishes-

After she had fallen asleep, he put on clothes and walked out. He went to the bar, where Dabi and Toga, having a conversation about knives.

"Dabi, follow me." He says, throwing on a jacket, throwing up his hood and walking out of the door. Dabi following behind him.

"So what'd you wanna talk about boss man?" Dabi asks.

Tomura stops walking, grabs Dabi's neck, leaving one finger off. Dabi tried to attack, but is stopped by Tomura.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, one move of a finger and you're dead." He says. Dabi puts his arm down and scowls at Tomura.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Flirt with Y/n again, and I'll kill you." Tomura growls. He then moves his hand and turns away. Dabi is about to attack him.

"And if you hurt me, sensei will turn you into a Nomu." Tomura says.

A/n: sorry I'm not good at yandere scenarios