001

{not edited}

-freshman year-

isabelles pov

"Harry! Give it back!" I yelled, rather loudly, as he dangled my underwear high in the air. "I really don't know why you insist on going through my drawers."

"I insist because it annoys you, and you know how I just love to annoy you." He states with his usual smirk lowering his arm and throwing my underwear back to its rightful place in my drawer.

Harry and I have been friends since we were in 7th grade. Which isn't that long but feels like a decade considering everything we know about each other.

"Isabelle! Pick up this shit!" my father yelled as he entered my house. I checked the time seeing that it was actually 11:37pm. I heard footsteps going up the stairs and started pushing harry towards my balcony.

"Harry you've gotta go," I said but he started shaking his head, "no I'll be fine. Promise."

"Alright Iz..guess I'll just see you tomorrow?" He said as I nodded, opening the latch to my window. I watched as he successfully got to the balcony and climbed down the treehouse. I was just getting to closing the window when my father burst through the door.

"Isabelle how many times do I have to tell you? Pick up your shit that you and your boyfriend make!" he screamed, with his left hand holding my tiny Mango Pineapple Svedka bottle.

Oh shit.

"Oh by the way Isabelle. This is mine now. You think you can go behind my back? If I still wanted to deal with sneaky whores I would've tried to stop your mother when she left."

"Dad-"

I was interrupted by my very own father pushing me up against my bedroom wall. I smelt vodka on his breath, no doubt that he drank most of my Svedka.

"You don't fucking back talk me. Are we clear?" When I didn't answer, his grip on my waist tightened as it went lower.

"What did I say Belle?" he screamed at me with one slap to my face, and there were tears streaming down my face.

"Y-y-es." I said through sobs. A few seconds later I heard my door burst open for the second time in the last ten minutes, revealing Harry. He shoved my father off of me as I slid down the wall.

"You think you can hit and talk to your daughter that way?!" Harry said as he pinned my father against the floor. "No wonder your wife left you. You're one hell of a piece of shit." he screamed as I heard a punch land to my fathers jaw. Punch after punch. I couldn't bare it anymore.

"Harry! Please..stop!" I yelled at him, tears having dried up by now. I probably looked terrible. Harry looked up at me and his eyes went from stone cold, to soft and sympathetic in a split second.

Harry bent down close to me and slid his arms to the backside of my thighs to pick me up. I slung my arms around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to his house across the street. Once we got to his driveway I heard police sirens and knew all of this wasn't over. I squirmed my head into the crook of his neck, quietly sobbing, hoping I won't have to go through that again.

~
~
authors note.

so idk where i'm going with this. this chapter is really short and might be shit but i love writing and hope you like it so leave feedback!! Other chapters will most likely be longer

much love <<33