029

gemma's pov

"What are you looking at?" I asked Izzy and she knelt down to grab something, coming back up to hold something I never thought I'd see.

As soon as I saw tears sliding down her face, I got out of the car and she followed my actions.

"I cant believe him! He lied to my face. I knew he did, but I didn't think this was what happened." She sobbed and I took her in my arms, stroking her hair.

"Hey, it's late. Let's just go to bed and you can talk to him tomorrow."

"No! I'm talking to him now." She cried and with the condom wrapper she ran into the house and up the stairs, ripping his door open and I stayed outside to let her handle it.

Harry has never been so mischievous and he's never lied to Izzy, so this definitely put a toll on the whole house.

Nothing will ever be the same for as long as they're living with each other. He totally had betrayed her trust.

harry's pov

"What the fuck is this?!" Izzy burst into my room and yelled quietly to not wake my mum and Robin in the house. I looked up at her and she was standing at the end of my bed as I was sitting close to where she was.

"I don't-I have no clue."

"Oh. So just supposed to believe that lie, too? Harry I found a ripped condom wrapper minutes after I found Brittany's phone in your car!"

"I-okay. Hear me out please, baby."

"Don't call me that, Harry! You have no right to anymore." She cried and I nodded, starting this 'story' that was going to break her heart.

It was the only way.

"Brittany did leave you to hang out with Drake, but I didn't know she was coming. I was drinking and she wasn't. I had way too much, I had no clue what I was doing, Belle. I don't even have much memory of anything that happened..after. She took me to my car. I didn't even know it was her until she stood in the light and was just convincing me to..well you kno-"

"No, Harry. Actually I don't know. Convincing you to..what? What did you two do?"

"Britt and I had sex but it didn't mean anything! I lo-" I tried with her but she wouldn't have it and cut me off.

"No, Harry. Unless she forced you, I quite frankly don't give a shit."

She soon walked out of the room and slammed the door to her bedroom.

I rested my head in my hands and truly hated the way I made her feel. It wasn't even my fault. A few minutes later, I felt the bed dip and looked up to see my older sister looking down at me.

"Why?" She asked and I felt a hot, wet tear slide down my right cheek.

"I didn't want Britt to. I told her to stop. Told her that I was happy with Belle but I was so drunk, Gem. I didn't have it in me to push her off." I spoke warily.

"Then why did you lie? Harry she wouldn't be nearly as mad as you if she knew the truth!" She spoke and grabbed my hands.

"You wouldn't understand. You have never been in my situation. I guess I'm too embarrassed to tell my girlfriend that I wasn't strong enough to fight a girl off of me." I huffed.

"You're saying she forced you?"

"I don't know if it was forced. More like I was too drunk and gave up."

"Tell Isabelle what you're telling me. I'm sorry this happened to you, Harry."

I nodded and she left my bedroom, leaving the door cracked behind her.