018

isabelles pov

"Belle! Come down here, please!" Robin called from the bottom of the stairs and I ripped my bed cover off of me to walk down the stairs.

Belle is the nickname this family uses for me on occasion. They call me Izzy, Belle, Isabelle, Iz. A lot of names. I think Robin just likes Belle though.

Harry prefers Izzy, but calls me Belle when he's kissing my ass.

Not literally. Don't get any ideas.

It was now Sunday and my very terrible hangover was completely gone. Harry and I are still confused about what happened on Friday, but decided to forget about it and move on.

What's the worst that could've happened?

I reached the bottom of the stairs and met Robin there as he smiled at me.

"Would you want to go to the outlet mall with me? Harry already texted me and said that he has a lot of homework to catch up on."

I responded slowly, "Well, he's lying. He already did his homework at school before we went to Brittany's. But yeah I'll go."

Robin laughed at Harry's lie and we went to get changed into different clothes. I went back upstairs and walked into our room to see Harry sleeping.

I rolled my eyes but began to discard my pajamas from my body and into the dirty clothing basket in the corner of our room. I kneeled down to the bottom drawer of my dresser she and pulled out my black shorts and a tee shirt.

I quickly put the clothing on to avoid having to get dressed in front of Harry if he awakens, but I was too late.

"Stop watching me! You're a pervert, Harry." I spoke to him angrily and mumbled under my breath, "almost like your fucking friend."

"What did you say?"

I groaned, grabbing a pair of socks out of my drawer and then told him, "You're a pervert?"

"No..after that. What did you say after that?"

"Nothing. I gotta go with Robin because he's gonna buy me something from the outlet mall."

"Iz-"

"Sorry can't hear you gotta go!" I yelled and left the room, closing the door behind me.

♚♚♚

"So, Belle. A bear walks into a bar and says 'give me a whiskey and...cola.' The bartender asks 'why the big pause?' The bear shrugged and said 'I don't know. I was born with them.'" Robin told me his joke, laughing through it.

I giggled and pushed his shoulder.

"Get it? Pause. Like bear paws?" He laughed and I joined him.

"Yes, I get it. That's why I was laughing, Robin."

We were on our way to the outlet malls in New York and have been driving for about thirty minutes. We should be there in another ten minutes or so.

"So the main reason I wanted to take you with me today is because well you're my daughter. No matter what because blood doesn't mean anything. I wanted to bond with you like we did back in your freshman year. This year we've grown apart because Harry has a big crush on-"

"Sorry to interrupt your speech but Harry does not have a crush on me."

"Oh yes he does. Trust me."

"Does not."

"Does too."

"Does not!"

"Does t-Isabelle. He does."

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm the love whisperer." He whispered and I laughed.

"Yeah right." I mumbled under my breath and looked at my thumbs, fiddling with my fingers.

"Just for future reference. Anne and I have accepted the fact that you two have something. I know you will deny it, but we're okay with it. You just need to accept it. You like Harry."

"Shut up, old man." I joked.

"Hey, watch it. I'm only on the edge of seventeen."

I gasped and yelled, "I love that movie!"

"You may be seventeen...but I'm not and my ears are now ringing."

"Sorry, Robbie!" I joked and he huffed.

"So are you just going to ignore everything I said about bonding with you and your crush on Harry?"

"Yes."

"So it's true! Anne owes my $50!" He concluded, happily and I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't say that." I spoke and he pulled into the parking lot of the outlet malls, sooner than later.

We got out of his car and walked towards the sidewalk. This was a big mall, so we have to make sure we don't miss anything. I really need new clothes and I just got a bunch of cash from Brittany and other 'customers.'

"Where ya wanna go first, Iz?" Robin questioned and I looked at the signs pointing to where certain stores were.

Bath and body works...Adidas...Under Amour...Tommy Hilfiger.

"Yeah let's go this way. I know you've been wanting new golf shoes so there's Adidas and Under Armor, but also Tommy Hilfiger for me."

He nodded and we walked down the sidewalk towards the desired store. It was so beautiful out this morning. The skies were the perfect blue that they tended to be in the summer, except it was in the middle of the year-still beautiful. The weather was hot, yet with a breeze, making it all enjoyable as we made our way to the stores.

It wasn't really busy because it was earlier in the day on Sunday morning, meaning people were still in church or just getting out. My family never went to church, and thankfully Anne and Robin don't either.

No offense if you do go to church, like that's great and all, but it's not my scene. I just can't believe what people write in the bible and say it's true, when they're all just theories.

We soon reached Under Armor and went in. The cool air conditioning from the store hit me as I entered and it felt very refreshing.

Robin wandered over to the sneakers and I told him I would be by the women's clothing. I walked over to the sports bras and leggings.

I need a new sports bra for volleyball and workout out because my boobs are too big for the ones I have now.

I shifted through the racks, picking up articles of clothing, and then putting them back. I was about to head over to Robin to tell him I was going to be in the dressing room, when I heard loud giggling.

Normally I'd turn my head the other way but this laugh was definitely familiar. I quickly turned my head towards the source of noise and couldn't believe my eyes.

Quinn and Derrick.
-----------------
authors note:

ooh cliffhanger..

what y'all think?
probably some of you would think it's weird that robin and anne would be ok with them dating, but it's not like isabelle hasn't known Harry for years and they've been close. They're not really siblings even though robin and anne adopted her. it's weird but i wouldn't think of it as gross so yeah.

comment your thoughts
vote
follow?
♚♚♚