007

{not edited}

[I just posted the prologue so go and read it!!]

isabelle's pov

"H-Have you gone insane, Alysa?!" I growled, very close to making a scene in this pizzeria. I'm pretty sure I already had a few stares from fellow customers.

"I said I was sorry."

"If you were sorry you wouldn't just stand there, you would go and get napkins, maybe even give us a $5 coupon for next time we visit, you psychotic dimwit." Quinn said to her, Alysa looking very offended. Maybe she shouldn't have done that. There are consequences for your actions.

"Are you really that upset about me breaking up with you? Let me tell you I broke up with you because you and I weren't working out. Not because Iz and I are a thing. So get that through your thick skull, and get me your manager." He said to her and kept his cool, which I have no clue how he did that.

"I'll be right back." I said on the verge of tears but I don't cry in front of people. I physically will not do cry unless they're really close to me.

I walked quickly to the women's restrooms, walking over to the sinks. Of course someone would follow me. What kind of stereotypical movie would this be if a guy didn't follow me into the women's bathroom?

I let a single tear fall down my face as Harry rushed to my side and grabbed my hands.

"I'm so sorry Izzy. This is my fault. She wouldn't have done that if I hadn't broken up with her. Are you okay?"

I ripped my hands out of his grasp, wiped my eyes and got some toilet paper. There were little mascara marks right under my eyes so I wiped dabbed at it before I answered with a simple, "I'm fine, Harry."

But of course, he looked unsure of my answer and stepped closer to me but I just shook my head.

"Stop trying to comfort me. I said I'm fine Harry." I yelled at him and regretted it right as I did. I shouldn't have done that. He gets all pissy when I yell at him and then it's awkward when we get home because we're not siblings that can physically hurt each other one minute and be fine the next. We have the type of relationship that if we hurt eachother we don't speak to each other for at least two hours.

"Okay, Isabelle."

☼☼☼

We were now on our way home and Harry hasn't spoken a word. Neither have I.

We soon arrive to the house and pull into the driveway, Harry getting out first and waits for me to get out. As soon as I get out he locks the car.

I think it's best to just let his baby ass cool down so he can pout in his room while I watch The 100.

"Iz," Anne started talking and took a seat next to me on the couch. I took the remote and paused my show. I looked up at her and she continued, "Why is Harry in a bad mood? I went in his room and asked him what was wrong and he told me to leave him alone."

"He's just being a baby. To make the story short I ended up getting mad and yelled at him and he got hurt like a little baby."

"Yeah. Boys are babies. They can't handle when people yell at them. He'll get over it, trust me. His room is your room too, you know? He can't lock you out, so if you want to go in there..you go in there."

I smiled at her and thought that it was always his room and I just stayed there. Harry always called it ours but I could never come to terms with the fact that my childhood home is gone. My dads not there and neither is my mom. The house got destroyed from a fire next door. It spread to my house, which was vacant due to my dad being in jail. The next day they tore it down since it was already signed off and nobody was living there.

I cried that whole day when they tore it down. Even though my childhood wasn't all that smooth, I had some memories in that house. Memories of my mother and father together. Just when we were living happily as a family.

Harry comforted me and I guess that's when we grew a lot closer and when we'd sleep next to each other, it wouldn't be weird. It was a sweet friendship we had and still have. Except for today when I yelled at him.

I started to walk up the stairs after I shut my show off. I knocked three times on Harr-our bedroom door. After I got no response, I opened the door to see Harry laying on his top bunk, facing towards the wall.

I started climbing the bunk and stopped midway on the ladder.

"Harry."

"Hm?" he mumbled into his pillow. I pushed his back and giggled as he lazily scooted over so I could lay down next to him. He turned around and we both laid there, staring at each other.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. There was Coca-Cola finding its way into my vagina faster than a freshman in college." I smiled at him and we both started laughing.

"It's okay. Since that's your excuse, I guess I'll forgive you."

"Mum told me you're gonna be my foster sister."

He then continued, "If you want to date me, you might as well take a shot now." he blurted causing me to laugh and sit up grabbing my phone off the table connected to his bunk.

I looked through my phone and looked back when Harry started speaking again.

"I have a date tonight."

"Ah. Man do I feel bad for her." I commented with a slight smirk on my face.

"Yeah, I feel bad for Matthew Green though. I mean you were just really g-"

"Alright. That's enough. I'm gonna make mac and-wait no I'm not. I'm actually going to make chicken. Want some?"

He shook his head. "Got a date, remember?"

"Bull. You actually have a date?" I laughed, "I thought you were joking."

He shook his head, "I have a date with Sydney Dallas."

As soon as he uttered those words my jaw literally dropped. She's too sweet for Harry. He's literal Satan compared to her.

"Yeah..she was the one who asked me."

"Aw..that's cute. You should go out with her."

He bit his fingernails seeming nervous and looked up at me, "You think?"

"Yeah, it'll be great."

He nodded, seeming to agree and trudged back upstairs to get ready.

☼☼☼

About half an hour later he came downstairs and had his button up fully buttoned.

"How do I look?" he asked me as I got up.

"Wrong." I exaggerated with a smile on my face and unbuttoned the first two buttons, "There. Now you can breathe."

He laughed and put on his shoes, grabbing his keys.

"Wish me luck."

"Eh..she's probably gonna need more luck than you considering you're her date."

He laughed at my joke and tied his shoes, making his way to the door.
------------
authors note:

the more i write the more i feel like i'm gonna regret this in a few months but i'm sure my writing will get better. I know it sucks now
please comment
and vote
☼☼☼