036

isabelles pov

"Like move to London?" I ask, completely shocked.

I don't think I'd ever have the heart to leave all my friends and move out of country. I would never even want to anyway. I'm in way too deep with Harry.

I'm too in love with him. That may be toxic in the long run, but I can't leave him.

Not now, and probably not for a while.

She nodded at my question and I almost immediately shook my head.

"I couldn't leave Harry right now. Maybe when I graduate and he could come with me, but I couldn't right now and leave all of my friends. Like Quinn, Jace, my team. I cannot forget about my volleyball team, mum. I'm the team captain and the regionals are coming up. I will gladly move in with you, but not out of this town. It's my home now." I explain to her, drenching every word like I have no choice but to leave.

"Okay. I wasn't talking about now. How about this. When you graduate, we move back to London if you still want to. As of now, I get custody back and you can live with me. I found a house five minutes away. I know for a fact you miss having an actual family." She smiles and seems to understand me.

"Well, I love my family now. Harry, Gemma, Anne and Robin will always be my family. I love them all so much. But..I'd love to move in with you again. So when Harry comes over, I can sneak him around at night when you're sleeping. I'll feel like an actual junior in high school." I laugh and she gasps at my idea.

"Whatever you want." She smiles and I return the gesture. "I love you, Belle. I've missed you more than you know."

"I know. I love you, mum."

We sat on the couches for another ten minutes before we were interrupted by the door opening, revealing Anne and Robin.

"Anne, Robin! This is my-"

"We know! Harry has been going on and on about her and how surprised you were gonna be. We were told to be out of the house for at least two hours." Anne laughs and Robin joins her.

"So you all knew?" I asked and they nodded. "So, Harry knows that I am moving in with you?" I directed the last part to my mum.

She nods and I look back up to Anne.

"Sweetheart, we want you to be happy. I know you won't be knowing your mother is living by herself less than five minutes away. We will be fine, and we sure as hell know Harry will be at your house and you'll be at ours. Like a normal teenage couple." Anne explains with a smile and I laugh at her reasoning.

"Well, it's nice to meet you both. I'm just gonna head out for tonight." My mum spoke and right when she did, Harry came downstairs.

"No, you don't wanna leave yet! Why don't you stay for dinner?" Harry asks her and looks over at his mum.

"Yeah, we'd love for you to join us. Gemma is coming, too."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude." My mum shakes her head. That's one thing I remembered about her.

She always felt like she was intruding when she was invited anywhere. She still has the oh so kind heart I wish I had.

She wouldn't be proud to know that I slammed the girls head who raped my boyfriend against a hand dryer, or maybe she would be proud-i don't know.

"Don't be silly! There's enough for everyone. We will start with it now, make yourself at home, Bethany." Robin cheers and him and Anne walk into the kitchen to start with dinner. while Harry decided to follow them.