003

{not edited}

~two years later~

isabelle's pov

I typed in the address on the maps app in my phone and started my drive to whoever's house. I don't remember her name. Business is business.

I soon arrived to her house on the outskirts of Long Island and got everything out of my glove compartment. I started walking up her driveway and rang the doorbell, watching as the door swung open.

"Hey Iz." she said monotonously as she handed me the $18 I asked for. I handed her the weed and gar, starting to back away.

"Hey only close people call me Iz. Got it?" I said harsher than I meant it to be. God. That was bitchy.

"I'm sorry Isabelle. Just that I heard someone say Iz the other-nevermind." She said and quickly shut the door. I nodded to myself, pocketing the cash, and started my walk back to my car.

♡♡♡

I pulled up in Anne and Robin's driveway, parking in Harry's spot. Thinking 'he's gonna be pissed', but I cannot wait for a reaction. I walked into their house through the front door.

I've always called Anne and Robin's house theirs. I have been living here for almost two years now, but I won't say it's my house. It's not. It's Harry and Gemma's and their parents. I just love here and have always been grateful towards them. My dad just got out of jail two months ago. He's tried to contact me, but he can't do much with my restraining order. Harry and I are best friends. Just that, but nobody buys it.

"Anne? Harry?" I said through the hallway. It's only half past 5, so they should be home anytime now.

I walk towards the bedroom that belonged to Harry and technically myself.

"Uh-what the fuck is she doing here Harry?" a topless, light brunette girl asked. I took a few steps into the room and did a double take. They were on my bunk.

Harry and Brunette Goldie Locks.

On my bed.

"Harry! Get off of my fucking bed! That's literally so gross. You couldn't go to her place?" I hissed at him, my eyes looking between the both of them. I moved to the bathroom so I could get dressed and heard sheets moving, praying to God that they are changing beds or fucking leaving.

That girl hates me. She's in two of my classes and let me tell you. She hates my guts. Most likely because I correct her every day in biology, but maybe if she studied she would be able to do that to me. Alysa Gray. That's her name. She thinks she's all that but in reality I saw her stuff two pairs of socks in her bra after gym.

I walked out of the bathroom wearing a tank top and booty denim shorts and noticed my sheets were in the dirty basket and Alysa was gone. Odd. She left in record time.

"Sorry, Iz. I didn't think you'd be home. Thought you'd be doing something." he said as I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Selling pot. Weed. Mariju-" he said rather loudly as I walked towards him shushing him by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Harry shut up. I didn't think you knew about that." I said. He laughed and started licking my hand. I jerked my hand away and slapped his face that was more loud than painful. Maybe. I'm not sure. I didn't experience it.

"Okay that's it, fat ass!" He took me by surprise by pinning me to the ground, stomach first with my arms pinned behind my back. "Are you sorry now, Isabelle!"

"You know I would say I am..but the only time I lied to you is when I told you Gemma hit your car backing out when in reality it was me." I squeaked.

"What?! I was mad at Gemma for weeks and she took the blame for you?!" he said right in my ear. I was taken by surprise when he slapped my ass.
Actually..no I wasn't. Who the hell am I kidding we do this on a daily basis. I knew it was coming.

"Harry you actual perv! Stop!" I yelled and broke into laughter but was interrupted by the door opening revealing Gemma.

"You guys are fucking weird." Gemma said. Harry eventually let go of me, not bothering to help me up. I huffed and pushed on my palms to get up seeing Gemma and Harry heading back downstairs with me following.

"Yeah. Didn't need help or anything you know..getting up." I shook off with sarcasm lacing my voice. Harry and Gemma laughed.

"Suck it up, fat ass." Harry said, Gemma's eyes widening as she looked down at my rear.

"Ahh..yeah. She kind of does have a fat ass." She laughed me feeling slightly self-conscious, "hey it's better than having a flat ass. Like that Alysa White girl or whatever."

At that point, I just about fell on the floor. Holding my hand up high for Gemma. "That was a good one Gems." I laughed.

"Her name is Alysa Gray. Just an FYI." Harry said above a whisper.

"Hey Harry, babe. We don't like her." I said.

"Why? Because we slept in your bed?"

"Actually yes. That right there is a perfect example of why I don't like her. Actually that was all you and your hard dick's fault seeming as you couldn't climb the ladder up to your bunk."

We all laughed as Harry just shrugged and I slapped his shoulder.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Payback for earlier."

-----------
authors note:

this chapter is sorta longer because i felt like i had more to work with because of the two year time jump aha
hope you like it and leave feedback
comment.
vote and shit
♡♡♡