045

(A/N: sexual content)

harry's pov

I ran the pads of my fingers up and down her spine as she slept next to me. It was thirty minutes before I usually woke up for school, so I decided to wake myself up and prepare to get out of bed by doing this.

A smirk makes its way across my face without my permission, looking over her figure fitting against mine almost like the perfect puzzle.

Last night was almost perfect and everything I would've hoped for. I'm surprised she wanted to with her mum home, but I am not one to complain.

So I didn't. If anything, I took the situation I was in as a plus that my mum, sister, or Robin wouldn't barge in on us.

I pressed my lips to her cheekbones, then her temple, then the other one, and finally her lips. She twitched in her sleep, a smile creeping on her face. I could tell she was still sleeping due to her deep inhales and exhales.

"Mm." She whined and stretched her arms up like a newborn baby waking up from a nap.

I grin at her waking up and she lazily gazes around the room. Her eyes make their way to mine and she cuddled her body into mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her breasts pressed against my side and I turned so the front of our bodies were pressed against each other.

It was skin to skin now. I could feel her silky smooth skin against mine, a feeling I had always loved.

"Good morning, baby." I smile and she puckers her lips, leaning into me so her rosy puckered lips were against mine.

I let out a chuckle and puckered my lips against hers. She pulled away, keeping her fish lips the same before leaning back in.

She rolls on top of me, seeming to like the empowerment she has over me when she is on top of me.

She lifts herself off of me, the small movement making me slightly hard. Her knees are placed on the outside of each of my thighs, her center inches above my waist.

"I need to take a show-"

Before she could finish her sentence, lust got the best of me and I took her hips into my hands before guiding her hips down onto my shaft. She lets a moan out and tilts her head up to the ceiling.

"Let go. I wanna do it." She grunts and I smirk, moving my hands to rest on her thighs lightly.

Her hips move in circles, moving up and down on me. After a few minutes, I see her start to get tired. I change positions.

She's a heaving mess below me, making my climax approach quickly. I pull out and release, just like yesterday.

I really need to invest in some condoms.

"Yeah, you do." She breathed and I realized I said that out loud. I grab a tissue, wiping her off.

"I need a shower." She lazily mumbles and slips out of bed. I cant help but trail my eyes up and down her body. Right when I open my mouth to suggest we shower together, she beats me to it. "I'm sore. Don't even ask. Solo showers this morning, baby."

"I like when you call me that." I smiled and push her to get into the shower. She raises her hands in defense, grabbing new clothes for the day and hopping into the shower.

❃❃❃

"Don't fücking touch me." She says to me and picks at her food.

We were at lunch now and we were sat at the usual table, all of our friends seeing she was not in a good mood.

"What's up with you?" I asked and Niall, Quinn, and Jace all started shaking their heads with wide eyes.

When I saw the angered expression on Isabelle's face, I think I might've worded my question the wrong way.

"Who wants to go get a gatorade? Izzy? Great. Come." Quinn smiles and grabs Isabelle's wrist.

"I don't wanna go." She whines

Quinn grunts "I don't care. Come on, Jace."

Jace moves to catch up to them and they play walk to the lunch line.

"What's wrong with her?" Niall asks when the girls are out of reach.

"You think I would ask her that if I knew?" I explained and he nodded.

"She's never like that. Obviously your fault." Drake chuckles. I give him an evil glare and his smile immediately disperses.

"What the hell do you mean? How would I cause her to have a stick up her ass?" I ask and Niall shakes his head.

"Maybe she's just hungry. I get like that when I'm hungry." Niall shrugs, eating his lunch of school nachos.

They're pretty good in my opinion.

"Dude. Hate to rain on your parade, but you're hungry all the time." Drake laughed and Niall groaned.

"These are so good. I'll have to write the lunch ladies a card." He moaned in satisfactory, finishing the nachos right as the girls and Jace got back. "Oh, and by the way, I'm not hungry all the time."

"There's something wrong with you, Nialler. There has never been a time where I've asked if you wanted food and you have said no. Not one single time." I laughed and he shrugged.

"Maybe that's because you always ask before I eat dinner."

"Maybe it's because you.."

I don't know what to say.

"I what? Hmm, Harry?" Niall cackles his famous laugh and I roll my eyes, giving up.

Our friends got into a conversation after Niall and I's dispute and Belle restsa her head on my shoulder, wrapping both of her hands around my bicep.

"I'm sorry." She uttered and I looked down at her, even though there wasn't that drastic of a height difference.

"For what?" I asked, smirking and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop smirking. Your face is gonna stay like that one day."

I shook my head and she moved her head off my shoulder, kissing my lips.

I returned the kiss and she caught me by surprise when she bit my lip. I opened my mouth a little and she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled away when we all heard the intercom come on. Her fingers ruffled through my hair, giving me a content and relaxed feeling. That, however, didn't last long.

The intercom where the principals tell us something would only ever come on during class. Never at lunch mainly because we can't hear it over all the loud commotion in the lunch room.

I tensed up and looked to my friends who almost had the same expression as Izzy and I.

Her hand grabbed mine and she intertwined our fingers, gripping tightly.

"Due to safety precautions, we are going to be going into a full lockdown. If you are for any reason not in your class or are in the lunch period, please quickly make your way to the gym in the basement. Again, we will be going into a full lockdown. If you are not in a classroom, go to the basement quickly."

--------------------
authors note:

ooh!!!!! i wanted to bring a real life world event into this story and i finally thought of an idea for it but it's kind of random and will most likely change the plot as a whole. i have a lot of ideas for this story so i kind of need to plan it out

also the reason why this chapter is short is bc i didn't want to add any dialogue after the announcement and i kinda wanted to leave it as a cliffhanger JSNXJ

comment
vote
follow?

thank you sm
xx