-Prolouge-

"What are you doing Harry? We're alone." I asked him as he started leaning closer on the bed.

"I'm s-sorry. You're just so beautiful." He spoke and his cheeks reddened. Out of all the times Harry has hit on me, it was playful and held no sentimental meaning.

The way he spoke now, however, was something much more.

His voice was filled with hope and maybe a little bit of love.

He brought his hand up to rest on my cheek and his other arm to rest on my hip.

"I just can't help myself," He began speaking, nervously. "all this time..have you always thought about everything as just tricking our friends?"

I hesitantly nodded. He can't know what I feel for him. I know he doesn't feel the same.

"R-really?" He stuttered and I shrugged his touch off and sat up, only for him to follow my actions and sit closer to me.

"No." I whispered. Quiet, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Izzy. I don't want this to be just some bet between us."

I was completely bummed. I wouldn't be able to touch him and kiss him like we were dating. We're just going to be friends. Like it always was.

"Something more than that..maybe like-I mean would you uh-"

I put my finger in the air, motioning for him to stop speaking and he did. I had no clue he felt like this. If I had known, I would've done something by now.

I soon realized I've been silent for over two minutes and then spoke up.

"Yes, Harry."

"Y-yes what?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I smirked back and leaned into him, kissing his pink, plump lips.