006

{not edited}

[I just posted the prologue so go and read it!!]

(yes this is delena but im too lazy to find a better one so)

harry's pov

I woke up at 9am with Iz cuddled into my side. Her head was resting on my chest and then arms were tucked behind her waist. Shit. Did mum and Robin see us?

I mean it's not that bad if they did but they'd probably think something had happened that would really never happen and-

Nevermind.

She woke up shortly after me and looked around for her phone, per usual.

Once she found it she snuggled her head back into my chest and closed her eyes.

"You're comfy. Like my own personal pillow." She mumbled in her raspy morning voice from all the smoking she does.

I'm not talking about weed. Cigarettes. I fucking hate it. She smokes and it's every now and then but I simply hate it. Her bastard of a father smoked so I guess she uses it as therapy when she's feeling sad.

"What are you guys doing?" Gemma asked as she walked downstairs. "You look like a lil couple."

"He's my personal pillow and I'm hungry." Iz said then jumped up and off of me to find something to eat.

"Oh I'm leaving in an hour to head to the airport. I have to go to England for some business shit." Gemma said loudly and Iz and I looked confused.

"Thanks for telling us ahead of time." Iz giggled and I agreed.

Gemma just shrugged not really apologizing and went back upstairs. Iz looked at me and extended her hand. She was offering me the rest of her toaster strudel. Well this is a first. She never offers me her food. This is an opportunity and I took it, thanking her.

"Fudge sticks!" She 'cursed' and I looked at her, "I need to do my bio and algebra homework!"

She then sprinted to our room I'm guessing to do homework, leaving me alone.

♔♔♔

alysa: i'm horny, harry

me: uh i'm sorry you feel that way?

alysa: what happened to us? i said i was sorry

me: and i said i was done with you

alysa: why? so you can fuck your sister? you're overreacting i didn't even do anything wrong

me: i told you we are literally just friends and she's not my sister

alysa: whatever harry we are over

me: great. not like i said that yesterday

-iMessage has failed to send-

She's so immature. She actually thought I would still be with her after she basically threatened me. I'm just worried that if I don't do what she want's that she will do something terrible.

My thoughts became scattered as I got distracted by a few incoming messages.

niall: do you want to grab some pizza with Quinn?

me: since when have you ever hung out with her?

niall: don't remember. Isabelle introduced us like a month ago but do you wanna go?

me: i don't know can i bring Izzy? Gem took my car so the only car to get us there is Izzy's

niall: oh my god! a double date