049

isabelles pov

It was now three days until the day Harry and I get on separate planes to separate destinations. I will be flying with Quinn by my side while he flies with Niall.

I always thought I'd be leaving for college with no boyfriend and just leaving my two best friends, Quinn and Britt.

Not leaving the love of my life and started my modeling career with Quinn by my side. I always thought Britt would stay with me through high school.

I never thought she would end up sexually assaulting anyone, especially my boyfriend. Even if it weren't my boyfriend who had been the victim, I would've still dropped her. I would never give the time of day to someone like that.

Britt always had the same dream as me, modeling.

All I know is that if I ever see her with Harry ever in his career, I will make sure she is in pain.

All I know is that she's not gonna be modeling with a broken nose.

"Isabelle." I spin around in my desk chair to see my mother opening my door,
interrupting my Day 7 of Papa's Freezeria. "Harry's here."

I furrow my brows and see her turn around, walking back down the stairs letting Harry make his way into my room from the door frame where he was standing.

"Um, Hi." He shakily speaks and I wave, gesturing for him to sit on my bed while I stay on my chair with my feet kicked up next to my desktop computer.

"I don't want us to be weird anymore. We have three days until we both leave and I want to have my best friend back."

I sighed, pausing my game and avoiding eye contact by looking up towards the ceiling.

"There's not much that can be said or happen within three days. What do you really think we can do? We're leaving each other, Harry." I argued.

"So you think it's better to throw away everything we had together? No, you're just taking the easy way out. You think by breaking us apart that it'll be easier."

"Oh, so we're gonna use my full name now? Okay, Harold, even though it's not your real name, I'm not taking the easy way out. I'm trying to make things.." I trail off trying not to use a specific word.

"Hmm..maybe easier? Admit it. You're trying to make things easier for us. Well guess what? You're making it harder. I want to text you like we used to before we even got together. When we wouldn't see each other all summer because you were at a camp and when we were so busy hanging out with different people. Texting you will remind me that I have something, to look forward to when I wake up and when I go to sleep. Knowing that we will be in completely different time zones hurts but I need my best friend through this next step of my life. Please, can we just promise each other one thing?"

I feel my mouth dry up and my throat begun to tighten through each and every sentence he throws at me.

"What's that promise?" I ask, looking into his gaze.

"That when we have stable incomes, we can be in each other's lives again." He whispers nervously, playing with his rings.

I smile, nodding frantically and wiping my eyes that held tears within them.

"What time is your flight?" I ask and he ponders for a minute before responding.

"It's at 4 but I'm gonna leave for the airport at two."

I smile, shaking my head. "Mines at 4, too."

We lightly chuckle and I get up from the chair, taking a seat next to him on my bed.