015

{A/N: okay. so i went back to chapter and realized that her last name was twist and not styles, so i changed the adoption chapter to make her have her original last name. So from now on, her last name is just reyes, and the school system is basically teasing her. (unrealistic. i know but whatever) ok enjoy! if you want to re read the adoption chapter so you're not confused, it's chapter 10}

{not edited}

isabelles pov

Biology was coming to an end with only five minutes until second period. Harry's been in the bathroom for over ten minutes.

I mean I know he's a horny junior, but he literally got a boner from just my butt backing into him.

Our relationship is far from normal. We might as well be dating because normal friends don't act the way we do. Everyone knows that.

"Isabelle. Where's Harry?" Mr. Johnson asked right before Harry trudged through the door, while finishing buckling his belt through the loops.

"He's right there, Sir." I laughed and kicked my feet up on the desk.

"My lord. Harry..next time, buckle your belt in the bathroom!" Our teacher yelled at him and Harry apologized quickly. He made his way back over to our group of desks in the back where Brit, Niall, Drake, Derrick, Jace, and I were sat.

Harry and Niall decided to start a game of uno, leaving the rest of us confused.

"Uh, guys? We have like two minutes until the bell..actually one minute now." Brittany pointed out and I had to agree with her.

"Fuck you. Stop being a meanie." Harry growled and Brittany furrowed her brows and just chuckled as the bell rang.

The students began to file out of the room and we followed, including Niall and Harry after they picked up all of the uno cards.

We all walked to the bottom floor of our high school. Jace, Derrick, and Drake all went to their other class, Art, while the rest of us entered the gym.

After we finished dressing out into our gym uniforms, we went back into the gym and sat in the bleachers until our teacher comes out.

This class was meant for freshman so the only juniors in this class were Brit, Harry, Niall and I. Due to our dumbass selves, we held it off until this year. You only need to take gym for a full year, so after this year, we will never see gym again.

We soon heard a whistle blow and everyone got quiet. I looked up to see our teacher, Coach Simone, was standing at the bottom of the bleachers.

"Alright. Good Morning children. Today you're starting your volleyball unit. I'll show you your basic hits, then we'll do some drills. Partner up."

He then left the gym and came back with a cart of volleyballs. Harry grabbed my waist when we stood up and stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Please be my partner?! Niall sucks."

I giggled at him and he pulled me to stand in between his legs while he was still sitting. I looked to my right to see Brit looking at me.

"Okay, Harry and Brittany. Rock, paper, scissors to see who will partner with me."

They both whined, but stood in front of each other, counting to three.

Harry chose rock, while Brit chose paper. Brit had won.

Hallelujah!

"Glad to know I'm the last choice, Hazza." Niall grumbled and we all laughed, "Seriously. I'm fine."