005

{not edited}

[I just posted the prologue so go and read it!!]

WARNING: there's a TWD spoiler in this if you haven't watched up to SEASON 7 EPISODE 1 just a heads up

isabelle's pov

"Anne! Hey girl! How've you been?!" I said to her, obviously over doing it. "Did you dye your hair? You just look so good today!"

"Isabelle. Stop kissing up. You're not in trouble if that's what you're worried about." She laughed and I felt like I could finally breathe again.

"Thank God!"

"Harry go upstairs." She said to him and he huffed but quickly went upstairs. I looked back at Anne and she told me to follow her as she walked to the kitchen.

She had us tea made, which confused me because she does that when she wants us to talk about something important. We both sat down at the kitchen table and she looked up at me.

"So Isabelle. Social services mailed us a letter and it basically said that for you to continue to live here, we need to sign papers to adopt you. So, with that being said..are you and Harry only best friends?" She asked and I nodded. She seemed to not believe me and I scoffed.

"Anne, Harry is my best friend and he has been since I was little. I would never have sex with him if that's what you're implying. Never."

She nodded and told me to drink my tea. We sat there quietly sipping on our tea as I heard stomping of the stairs, indicating that the man of the hour was coming.

"Hey ladies! Mum i'm hungry." he smiled at his mum. I looked at him as if he just asked for a million dollars.

"Harry! We just ate, " I looked down at my watch to see the time. " less than half an hour ago."

"Doesn't change the fact that I'm hungry." He smirked and I groaned, walking over to the loveseat in the living room and laying down to turn on the t.v.

"Iz. Turn off this The 100 shit. Bellamy and Clarke are never gonna get together. Get over yourself." he yelled from the kitchen.

"How dare you?! You've crossed a line that I will never forgive you for. I repeat never!"

He's fucking wrong. Bellamy and Clarke are meant to be. They're like Romeo and Juliet. Simply meant to be together. Just exclude the ending of Romeo and Juliet and you've got yourself Bellarke.

"Don't be so over dramatic. Oh by the way," he started as he walked over to me and looked at my stance on the couch, gesturing for me to lift my feet so he can sit there. He sat down with my legs on top of him and then continued. "are you sure you wouldn't have sex with me?"

I wanted to slap him. So hard, too. He's so disgusting. He has no filter..not that I have one myself, but he definitely doesn't have one.

"I never lie to Anne. I'm sure. Besides you probably have some sexual disease from all the girls you've slept with, right?"

"Ive slept with three..maybe four girls at the most in my life. Can you literally chill?" He said, chomping on his microwaved mac n' cheese.

"Is this your romantic way of asking me to sleep with you?"

"Absolutely, baby girl." he winked as he gripped my outer thigh that was on display due to my spandex. After that we both burst into fits of laugher.

If someone were to hear this conversation they'd probably think we are about to fuck. In reality, he's just being his annoyingly cheeky self.

"Shut the hell up, Harry!"

♡♡♡

The doorbell rang later in the evening. Harry and I have been watching The 100 for the past three hours and the only time we have gotten up was to pee or eat. He tries to deny that this show is for girls, but let's be real here. He willingly say here and has watching this for three hours, going on four.

Harry got up to get the door and told me someone's at the door for me as he ran like a child back to the show that was still playing.

"Oh. Shit, Quinn! I totally forgot about our plans. If i'm gonna be honest with you," I giggled as I eyed her bag that had a stench from here. She obviously put it in a zip-lock bag. "Uhh..just come in."

"You never remember our plans, Iz! This is the third time this has happened. I'm sure this won't be the last time." She said but I knew she wasn't genuinely mad at me. She never is.

Quinn and I have been friends for two years now. We played volleyball together in our freshman year and have every year of high school for the varsity team.

"Harry come on. Let's go upstairs. I wanna show you something" I winked at him and he looked at me seeming to understand as he rolled his eyes and laughed, getting up.

We all ran upstairs and Harry and I sat on the bunk bed as Quinn sat on the beanbag. I bent down to close the vents and crack the window open and Harry made a weird sound.

"I'm gonna go and see if Anne and Robin are asleep." Harry said quickly as Quinn handed me the pot in the zip-lock bag. I knew it was in a bag like that. I nodded at him as he left, lingering my eyes on him as I rolled up the pot in the cigar paper.

"What was that? Quinn asked smiling giddily at me. I looked at her confused and asked what she meant.

"What?" I laughed and frowned, "I know what you think but we're just never gonna happen. He's gonna be my foster brother. Even if he makes sexual innuendos every second. It's not like it's that weird, but Anne asked me if Harry and I are just friends today and I said I'd never have a relationship with him. And I won't."

Quinn was about to respond, but was interrupted by Harry coming back inside and sitting next to me.

"They're sleeping." He said to us and reached behind me to get my favorite lighter to hand it to me as I lit the blunt. I took a quick breath before taking it in my mouth, inhaling it before blowing it out towards the cracked windows.

We passed it around for about ten minutes before I started coughing due to Harry poking me in the side while I was inhaling.

"Harry! You lil fucker." I whisper-yelled at him.

"Guys! Shut up! Your parents are gonna wake up." She said to both of us as if we're blood related. I hated when people did that because I felt gross whenever I thought back to my actual parents. But to not ruin he night, I just decided to brush it off.

"I'm fucking hungry." Quinn said and we all got up but I sat back down. I started giggling and grabbed onto both of their hands. I knew this was going to happen. When I get high I get extremely giggly and clingy. They both looked at each other and Harry smiled at me followed by laughter.

"I think it's time for me to go home. I'll walk it's like two houses down anyway." she giggled as we said our goodbyes.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" I giggled as we stumbled down the stairs trying to remain quiet.

"Hm?" he asked. I looked up at him and saw his eyes were bloodshot. The last time we got high together was in sophomore year at a party and his eyes weren't as red. We got chips and queso dip, turning on The 100 and watching from the kitchen

"God damn. You look like you just saw the Glenn and Abraham death scene on The Walking Dead." I giggled at him as he laughed at me very loudly actually.

"Harry Styles and Isabelle Reyes! It is 2:30 in the damn morning! Anne and I have a meeting at 8 am. Either shut up or go somewhere else." Robin yelled at us from the top of the stairs.

"Shit." I whispered and then yelled back, "Sorry Robin. We'll be quiet."

Harry then out his fingers over my lips and giggled at me.

"Iz! Robin said shut up."

I giggled at him and continued to watch the show until we both drifted off to sleep.
---------
authors note:

hey guys! the chapters keep getting longer because I have more to work with but i cant wait for their relationship to grow even more ahah
please
comment
vote and shit.
♡♡♡