034

isabelles pov

School was odd, to say the least. Bitches keep on staring and I have no earthly clue why, other than Brittany said some bullshit about me.

I was in third period now, the class before lunch. I sat in the middle section, having my work finished as I chatted with Jace.

"I have to urinate." I said to him and he scrunched up his nose.

"Then go pee. Oh, and don't say urinate. You're not gonna keep your boyfriend that way."

"I don't need to worry about my dirty mouth causing him to stray away." I smirked and he scoffed. I walked towards the teachers desk, asking for permission to the bathroom. Once she said yes, I walked out and into the bathroom.

I stepped into the stall, finally getting to pee and quickly finished before flushing. Before opening the stall again to wash my hands, I heard the annoying screech from a rat people like to call Brittany.

I rolled my eyes and groaned quietly to myself, opening the stall door, keeping my head held high as I walked to the sink. The laughing really didn't stop as I turned on the sink and felt the presence of Brittany and her two delinquent friends to my left.

"May I help you and your friends?" I asked and she smirked.

"Heard you've been spreading your legs around town." She said and I scoffed.

"Yeah? Are you just upset Harry wanted something with me? Well in this theory, at least I supposedly opened it willingly for my boyfriend. You however, spread his legs and didn't consider that he didn't want it. Or maybe you just blatantly raped him." I growled at her, stepping closer to her and towering my height considering she was a short girl.

"She's lying, girls. Just like she lied about everything else."

"You know, I quite frankly don't give a shit if you think I'm a liar. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But let me tell you my opinion." I rasped and she smiled, making the two other girls smile as well.

"This is gonna be good." She muttered and smiled snobbishly.

I let a chuckle escape my mouth before I turned back to grab my phone and attempt to leave before I swing on her ass.

"What? Too much of a püssy to say what you want? Isn't that what daddy told you? Keep your mouth shut? And was that before or after your mommy left you?" She said in a baby voice, creeping closer to me.

Bad move, Britt.

Before I could even comprehend it, my hands grabbed ahold of her head and I slammed her into the air dryer. She tried to fight me off and was yelling at her friends to help.

"Guess they're the real püssies. Wait, no. That's you. Never come near-my fūcking boyfriend-or you'll really-really be sorry. Also if you ever bring up my dad again, you'll be even more sorry" I yelled at her and threw punches at her jaw every few words.

The girls behind me shrieked when I got up, grabbing my belongings and pushing past them.

No, I'm not worried about getting into trouble. First off, it happened in a bathroom where there are no cameras-i hope, and second off, nobody recorded it. I hope those airheads didn't.

I walked back into my third period, holding my purple knuckles on my right hand.

This hurts like a bitch.

I sat down next to Jace and he immediately bombarded me with questions.

"Why did you take seven years and why do you look like you just rolled around in dirt with pigs?" He sassily asked me and I let out a giggle, shushing him quickly.