037

(SEXUAL CONTENT: towards the end so you can skip when you get to that part even though none of you will. enjoy:))

harry's pov

"Damn mum. That was so good." I moan as I eat the baked chicken and rice she made for dinner.

"I know. Why don't you help Belle with the dishes. Bethany, Robin and I need to talk about legal stuff." She speaks to me, holding a light smile across her cheekbones.

I nod and see Belle standing over the sink, scrubbing the dishes. She is never asked to do the dishes, she just does.

I make my way over to her, looping my arms around her waist and peering over her right shoulder to help her.

Right when I did, she flinched and dropped the plate, only for me to catch it.

"Watch it, butter fingers." I smiled and kissed the corner of her lips.

"You scared me." She smiled and leaned against me, making me finish cleaning the dishes. "I'm gonna miss you always coming into my room to lay with me at night thinking I'm asleep but really I'm not."

I groan and scrub harder, "You weren't supposed to know that!"

"It's cute, and i'll miss it. Does this mean I have to give back the car I have? Because I really like it." She worries and I laugh, shaking my head.

"You can keep it. It's used and paid off-are you really worried about that? What about how much you're gonna miss me?"

"I'll miss you, Harry. I'll miss your sexual jokes and your goodnight kisses. Why are you making me feel like I'm moving to Alaska?" She giggled and slipped out of my grasp, walking over to the fruit bowl and grabbing a banana.

She made her way beside me to grab a knife and sat criss cross next to the sink. She started peeling the banana, cutting it up into bite sized pieces.

"Why are you so abnormal with bananas?" I asked her and turned off the faucet, wiping my wet hands on the towel next to the sink.

"I will never eat a banana normally in front of you." She exaggerates and plops a banana bite into her mouth.

"Why not?" I smile, knowing the reason.

I'm not that dumb.

"Because I said so." She giggles and continues eating.

I roll my eyes and pull her legs out of the form they were in, wrapping them around my waist.

"I cant wait to fück you in your mums house. God, that'd be hot." He whispers in my ear and drags his tongue up the side of my ear lobe. "Wait, are you a virgin?"

"Harry! You don't just ask me that!" I laughed and he groaned. "But for the record, no. I'm not a virgin."

"What? Why not?"

"Well, the science behind it is that a guy decided to put his-"

"Okay! I don't need that. Who was it?"

"Don't remember." I mumbled and looked away from him.

I do remember.

"Are you serious?" He asked with a judgmental tone to his voice. "How could you not remember?"

"I remember. I just would rather not talk about it right now, okay?" I whisper when I hear footsteps coming.

I push him away from me, jumping down from the counter to put the knife I had used in the dishwasher.

"Isabelle, your mother said she's leaving so you should go and say goodbye." Gemma comes inside and I nod, walking into the living room.

☽ ☽ ☽