023

023

isabelles pov

Today is October 14th. It has been two years since I've seen my dad; around four since I've last seen my mom. It has been two years since Anne and Robin decided that I could live with my best friend.

It has been two full fûcking years since Harry beat my dad up, causing him to go to jail.

Today, October 14th, my dad is getting out of jail.

I have no clue how he's being released, but he is. Harry even told me last night after we went out to dinner.

Apparently some dumbass judge thought he has paid enough time in jail. I can tell you right now he's sleeping with some officer. Or judge.

I've been home from school for about three hours now, making it 6:45pm. Anne and Robin are out doing something with Gemma for her job.

I don't even know where they are half of the time. I'm sitting on Harry's bunk because he has memory foam and it's really comfortable, while I have a softish old bed.

I have a heaping amount of homework to do, but I cannot physically do it. It's not that I don't know how to do it, because I do. It's just the fact that my father, who abused myself..and even my own mother is getting out of jail.

It seems so unreal to me, but this is my reality. I have no biological siblings or parents who love me, but I have Anne, Robin, Gemma and Harry who I know appreciate me.

It might all be an act, but I'm going to go with the first paragraph and say they appreciate me.

I was broken out of my internal breakdown about my dad when Harry texted me.

Harry: Bell

Harry: Belle**

Harry: hey

Harry: hi

Harry: Hola

Harry: Buenos tardes

Harry: Bonjour

Harry: i have uno question

me: what could i possibly do for you?

Harry: could you maybe possibly get me a donut from the kitchen?

I groaned and yelled to him, "You're literally downstairs, Harry! Get it yourself!"

"No I'm not." He said and briskly walked into the room, smiling.
"Another question I have for you, Iz." He spoke and I crossed my arms, looking to him.

"So, do you have like a shoe box?" Harry asked as he charged into our room. I nodded and pointed towards the closet. "You okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders and he sighed, climbing up the ladder and sitting to the left of me on his bed.

"My dad is being released from prison today. Actually he's probably already out on the streets." I said to him monotonously. He huffed and grabbed my knee.

Does this boy have a knee fetish? I've always noticed he tends to grab my knees.

Wouldn't that be weird? If I just woke up one morning to him staring at my knees. What if it were worse and he started literally s-

"I'm sorry that douche is out. He shouldn't be, but sometimes things aren't fair."

"I know things aren't fair. I'm a girl. Don't give me the things aren't fair in life line. You don't have to give birth or have blood seeping out of your p-"

"Okay. I get it but in all honestly I was just trying to make you feel better about the situation." He laughed and I nodded, leaning my head back against the wall we were leaning our backs against. He looked over to me, not moving his gaze from mine.

He took me by surprise by leaning forward and I put my hand to his clothed chest.

"What are you doing Harry? We're alone." I asked him as he started leaning closer on the bed.

"I'm s-sorry. You're just so beautiful." He spoke and his cheeks reddened. Out of all the times Harry has hit on me, it was playful and held no sentimental meaning.

The way he spoke now, however, was something much more. His voice was filled with hope and maybe a little bit of love.

He brought his hand up to rest on my cheek and his other arm to rest on my hip.

"I just can't help myself," He began speaking, nervously. "all this time..have you always thought about everything as just tricking our friends?"

I hesitantly nodded. He can't know what I feel for him. I know he doesn't feel the same.

"R-really?" He stuttered and I shrugged his touch off and sat up, only for him to follow my actions and sit closer to me.

"No." I whispered. Quiet, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Izzy. I don't want this to be just some bet between us."

I was completely bummed. I wouldn't be able to touch him and kiss him like we were dating. We're just going to be friends. Like it always was.

"Something more than that..maybe like-I mean would you uh-"

I put my finger in the air, motioning for him to stop speaking and he did. I had no clue he felt like this. If I had known, I would've done something by now.

I soon realized I've been silent for over two minutes and then spoke up.

"Yes, Harry."

"Y-yes what?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I smirked back and leaned into him, kissing his pink, plump lips.

Harry grabbed my hips, squeezing lightly. I finally felt like I could breathe. For a while, I've felt like I had been holding my breath. Almost like something was missing.

I took his bottom lip into my mouth, but he escalated things quickly by sliding his tongue into my mouth. I let out a quiet whimper from the sensation and I could literally feel his cockiness as he smirked, knowing the effect he had on me.

Although I've been waiting for the moment, I pulled away. Harry looked to me confused. He bumped his nose against mine, playfully and I giggled.

He pulled away and pulled both of my ankles towards him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, causing me to sit on his lap and rest my head against his shoulder as he leaned back against the wall.

"You're very comfortable." I yawned and I felt him smile against my forehead.

"Yeah, and you're squishy."

I was about to go off on him, but I realized what he meant as he squeezed my ass. I laughed and we sat like this for what felt like hours.

--------------------
authors note:

FINALLY JSNSNXK

this wasn't exactly how i planned on things to go but whatever it's still good enough

please leave a comment letting me know if yuh like it

comment
vote
follow?

thank you sm
xx