042

isabelles pov

"Good to see you home, Belle." My mum smiled and I nodded at her, taking off my shoes.

I untucked Harry's shirt, letting it fall to my thighs and quickly taking off my jeans.

"Much better." I sigh in satisfaction, throwing my jeans over the chair and she laughs.

"When did you get that large shirt?" She asks and then adds, "Is it necessary to just wear a shirt?"

"Well one, it's Harry's shirt I wore to sleep. Two, it is necessary. I was uncomfortable, I have a major headache and Harry got into a fight last night over me and I really was mad at him but then last night he made it up to me by being so sweet and I really never want to see Logan ever again." I rant to her in a large run on sentence.

"He made it up to you how?" She asks and I shake my head quickly.

"Mum. Head outta the gutter. He was just being over the top kissing my àss. He carried me upstairs and just..okay I was drunk and he was taking very good care of me." I spilled quickly.

There was really no way of explaining the story without it sounding like we were having sex unless I told the whole story.

"How sweet of him. Letting you get drunk to the point where you couldn't walk by yourself.
Did he drink and drive, Isabelle?"

I thought back to last night and remembered he had at least one beer, but I know he has a high tolerance. I shook my head, saying he only had a sip or two and that he was fine.

"I don't know how I feel about you with alcohol. With your dad..I just don't like it all that much."

I nodded and responded quietly, "I don't drink a lot. Last night was just me having fun. I'm responsible with it and I'd never get bad with it like Dad did." I promised and she nodded, stroking my cheek and getting up.

I followed her upstairs and I walked into my room.

My room was a grey themed bedroom. It was very cozy looking and had a queen sized bed with a white comforter and two grey and white throw blankets. There was a hanging hammock seat from the ceiling that I was absolutely in love with and I sat in it, thinking about my plans for today.

I changed into a sports bra and spandex, putting his shirt back on over it and tucking the very front of it into my spandex.

I grabbed a pair of socks, slipping them on and then followed with my running shoes.

Once I was fully dressed, I called Quinn and we were on our way to meet at the gym.

Two hours at net was all it took, and I have improved my technique by a long shot.

We were on our way to Taco Bell because a seventeen year old volleyball player has got to eat.

I park the car and we get out, walking inside the fast food chain.