013

{not edited}

isabelles pov

Morning practice was soon over, so we all changed in the locker rooms into our clothes. When I was undressed fully, I heard a shutter of an iPhone. A picture was just taken. I looked up to see Alysa switch her phone to silent.

Hell no.

I put on my bra quickly and stomped over to her.

"What do you think you're doing Alysa?" She looked shocked and smiled at me.

"H-huh?! That wasn't me." She stuttered and continued to get dressed.

"Sure, Jan." I laughed and snatched her phone out of her hands. "Unlock this right now. I'm serious, Alysa."

"I'm your friend! I wouldn't do that to you!" She seemed flabbergasted. That's a big word, wow.

"Okay. If you're my friend, then you have nothing to hide." I was growing impatient. Class is supposed to start in ten minutes and it takes a while for me to look good.

I grabbed her thumb and put it on the unlock home button on her phone. It unlocked and I went to her photos.

There it was. In plain sight. I don't look half as bad as I thought I did. Those squats are paying off. Like really.

I deleted the photo and then deleted it from recently deleted because I'm not that stupid.

"Listen Izz-"

"No you fucking listen. Stop being a fake friend. It's not cute. Not that I believe you have one single nice bone in that skimpy body of yours." Everyone gasped. I regret saying that. It was kind of rude, but what's done is done. "I don't know what your deal is, but you need to get it through your head that I'm not your friend. Call me immature, I really don't care, but don't talk to me like we're friends and I won't talk to you. Only time I will is when we play in this gym. That's all. Got it?"

"Girls, what's all that screaming?" Mrs. Hayes asked us as she entered the locker room from her office.

"Nothing Coach..just a little confusion." I said to her and threw Alysa's phone back to her. She caught it and I walked back to my locker to change into the rest of my clothes.

I stormed out of the locker room and all the guys were surrounded around the exit.

Great they heard all of that.

My day is just getting better. I see Harry about to approach me to ask if I'm okay or what happened, but I just shook my head at him and walked out of the gym.

I just need time to myself. I felt like the whole world was going to collapse. If this is what it's going to be like dating Harry, I'm not sure I can handle it. The reason she hates me so much is probably because I'm 'dating Harry.'

Correction, it is because i'm 'dating Harry.'

I thought I was tough. Anne, Robin, Gemma and Harry always claim that I am. Maybe they do it because they feel like they have to. I don't know. Maybe they even believe it.

I just can't fight this breaking in my heart. I've never done anything to Alysa, yet she's a bitch to me. Maybe it's just in her blood.

(A/N: go give In My Blood by Shawnie Boy Mendes a listen💛okay bye)

Harry's pov

I heard all of it, but I'm still beyond clueless as to what the actual fuck just happened. Izzy is long gone out of the gym but Quinn is walking out of the locker rooms.