012

{not edited}

isabelles pov

It's been three days since the party that Quinn dragged me to. I would've been fine going if Harry had went with me or Niall because they usually protect me. Normally I say I don't need protection, but I would be lying.

I know I've been acting sort of off towards Harry. I know hes noticed it. Quinn probably thinks something too.

Nobody knows what happened and I intend for it to stay that way.

It was dark outside, no sun shining through our window because of how early it was. Mondays.

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and unlocked it, seeing it was 5:37am. Harry usually gets up at 6 to go to practice at school for 6:30 on Monday mornings, so he'll be up soon.

When we go to school, it'll be the first time when we're together as a 'couple'. It's going to be so weird when people look at us while we walk. I already know we'll be the gossip for the next few weeks.

Our whole school thrives on gossip and who's virginity was lost the weekend before. Honestly, everyone needs to shove their eavesdropping ears up their asses.

A few minutes later, I heard the sheets from the bunk above me shift, followed by a tired groan belonging to the curly haired boy. Harry climbed down the ladder and went to his dresser to get dressed, taking off his underwear.

My cheeks felt hot and I quickly turned to face the wall. Does he not check to see if I'm up when he flashes his ass towards me?

"Harry, you know I'm awake?"

"Oh uh sorry. Forgot you have to get up for volleyball." He mumbled which caused me to realize that I have practice too. I still was facing the wall, scrolling through snapchat. "Okay I'm done now. You can get ready."

He then went into the bathroom, the door shutting behind him.

It amazes me how only guys basketball and girls volleyball have to practice in the mornings. What's even funnier is how we practice the same days, the same gym. Our principal says it's because we don't have enough days in the week and hours in the day for us to be taking over the gym after school. Bullshit. He just wants to have his dumbass ceremonies after school all the time.

We finished getting ready and I walked downstairs while he was still doing his hair.

It should take me longer to get ready, considering I did my makeup, hair and put my volleyball clothing on. I did all of that in 17 minutes. He's been in that damn bathroom for 20 and he hasn't even done everything.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Gemma sitting at the kitchen table, drinking tea. I greeted her with a hello and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Where is he?" She questioned and I assumed she was talking about her brother.

"Oh, Harry? Yeah, uh..you know just working on his hair." I spoke with a high pitched voice and she laughed, finishing her tea and putting the dish in the sink.

I walked over to my volleyball bag, sitting in the living room and got out my shoes and knee pads. I slid the knee pads to my ankles to rest there until I bring them to my knees at practice. I then laced up my white girl nike shoes. I call them white girl shoes because they're the shoes that every white girl wants. I laugh to myself at the monologue I just made in my head and walked to the kettle and made tea for me and Harry.

Harry usually makes us tea, but he's too busy being a little bitch with his hair. He does have such beautiful hair, sometimes I think his hair is better than mine.