002

{not edited}

isabelle's pov

I was laying on the couch in Anne and Robin's living room with an ice pack on my jaw that Harry's mum gave me earlier. I heard faint voices in the kitchen but couldn't quite understand what they were saying, so I got up walking towards their kitchen.

"No, Harry. Absolutely not. She may be going through something at home but she won't be sleeping on our couch until she's 18." Robin said

"Robin. Her dad is a dickhe-"

"Harry! Okay say we take her in. Where is she gonna sleep? Your room? The basement?" Robin spoke while I tried to keep quiet.

"Robin I think we should let her stay with us. I've never had a reason to not like Isabelle." Anne said as Robin sighed. Hopefully he's agreeing because I'd really appreciate not being away from all of my friends.

"Okay. Fine. Harry it's a school night get ready for bed. It's almost 11."

Once I heard Robin and Anne walk upstairs I entered the kitchen, going towards the fridge. Harry chuckled and I smiled knowing he was about to tease me about how i'm always hungry.

"We have to go to bed Iz," he murmured through his tired voice. I looked up at him, popping a donut into my mouth and sighed.

Once we got to his bedroom I noticed it changed within the last week. His walls were now brown, not their usual green color.

"When the frick did you paint your walls," I looked around some more, "oh and when did you get a bunk bed?" I asked as he took his shirt off, followed by his black skinny jeans, which in my opinion are tighter than mine.

We've always gotten changed in front of each other. Ever since we were probably 10. We never found it weird. I've seen his ass cheeks and he's seen mine. No big deal.

"So where am I gonna sleep? I heard Robin..not too fond of me staying?" I asked quietly.

"I uh..he likes you. He just doesn't trust me with you. Apparently I'm a hormonal teenager." he said as he changed into basketball shorts and went into the bathroom.

"Still didn't answer my question H." I said jokingly.

He stood there for probably a solid ten seconds looking like an actual dumbass.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked as I walked to his closet and got his bottle of strawberry lemonade Svedka. I took a swig of it and got changed into a pair of my sweats that I've left here over the years.

"Really Iz? It's a school night" he says as he takes it and sits on his bed, taking a swig.

"Yeah..as you take a sip." I laughed

After a few more swigs he told me I'm not allowed to have any more, which I decided to be annoying and protest.

"Why?" I said as I fell on the bed hitting my head on the metal part of the top bunk. Harry thinking it was the funniest thing.

"Holy fudging. Shit." I whisper-yelled as I held my forehead. I was laughing because I knew I couldn't be this tipsy.

"I am no bitchy lightweight. I swear Harry." I laughed as I laid back down next to harry.

"Sure, babe." He laughed and got up, climbing to the top bunk. "Good night fat ass."

I got under the covers, setting my alarm for tomorrow morning.

"Goodnight, flat ass."
----------
aye. here's another chapter. Just saying there's gonna be a jump forward to their junior year so they can experience a friendship more maturely.

Comment
vote and shit.

much love <<33