040

isabelles pov

Harry swung after swung and I almost felt sorry for Logan, but if I stopped him too soon, he would only be angry.

I know he now has unleashed information. That Logan didn't only force his fingers into me.

"I can't believe you made her do that!" Harry yelled at him and Logan slowly took advantage of the moment when Harry stopped punching him, rolling around and throwing a strong punch at Harry's face. Harry groaned and Logan punched the same spot before Drake tried to intervene.

"She-" Logan tried through his pretty beat up face.

"Go! Nobody wants a fûcking scumbag like you around us. So get the fûck out of here, Logan!" Quinn yelled at him through the quiet house. Logan scoffed before walking out of the house.

I could tell Harry wanted more to let out his anger, but Drake held Harry back by his shirt.

Alysa stood there, looking utterly shocked. Did she think Harry wasn't going to flip out?

"What are you doing, Alysa? You may be bitchy, but you don't deserve a douche like Logan." I whispered to her considering she was right next to me. She shook her head at me, rolling her eyes and leaving, making sure to slam the door behind her.

The house was dead silent, everyone staring at us, not knowing what to say. I was about to say something, before Niall beat me to it.

"Alright. Everyone out." He yelled and people walked slowly towards the door, some still not moving.

"Now!" Jace yelled and stepped closer to them. They made their ways closer outside before Jace added, "Call an Uber. Don't drive while intoxicated!"

"We're leaving. Come on, Harry." I said coldly and walked outside, seeing people waiting at the end of the street for rides. I got into the passenger side of the car and Harry got in the drivers side a couple minutes later.

"Baby-" He tried and placed his bruised hand on my thigh, but I shoved his hand off and shut him down.

"No. Stop. I don't want to hear you right now. Just take me home and we'll talk later."

He sighed, "Can we just go to my house? I don't want to bring you to your mums tonight."

I nodded, looking out the window as he started the car, putting it in drive and heading to his house.

"You know I only did it because he kept on edging me on."

"Harry. Stop. Talking. I want to kill you right now. I'm so mad that you would even do that. Okay, you get into fights for me. I don't need you to, nor do I want you to. Do you have any clue how fûcking embarrassing that is for me? You look like a great boyfriend for defending me, but then I'm standing there, feeling so utterly embarrassed. It's not your decision to yell to the whole school that Logan made me sûck his dick." I spoke so calmly, I could tell it was catching him off guard.

The alcohol was still in my system and I was feeling dizzy as we pulled into his driveway. Harry quickly got out of the car before coming over to my side to help me out. He grabbed my hand, helping me walk up the front door steps and up to his room.

I think he got tired of my stumbling, so he took me off of my feet, carrying me bridal style the rest of the way to his room. He set me down carefully on his king sized bed,
"Nobody heard the game except for the people who were playing. Would it be that bad if people knew? Then he would get shît for it." He spoke in a whisper and I scoffed, shaking my head.