027

harry's pov

"I cannot fûcking believe her. Honestly, why would she just compliment you and ignore me?" I groaned and Drake put his shirt back on, shrugging.

"Thanks for the help. All I did was glance. glance at Quinn's ass and she gets pissed. Like she doesn't gawk at guys when we're at the pool."

"Dude. Stop ranting. Maybe she's pissed because you two are now together and you didn't when you were at the pool last summer. That was probably three months ago, man. Stop checking out other girls. You have a girlfriend. Also, don't even say you don't check out other girls, because I see it. You're just lucky Iz doesn't notice." He ranted and I stayed silent, listening to every word he was throwing at me.

"I get it. I'm a dìck. You don't need to emphasize." I rasped and got up from my bed as Drake followed.

We heard giggles from the guest bedroom, meaning the girls were upstairs. I looked over at Drake.

"Do you want to leave? I'm bored here and Izzy is being a meanie."

He snorted loudly and grinned, "She's being a meanie because you're being unloyal and only what two days into your relationship?"

I rolled my eyes and walked into my mums room to let her know we were leaving. When I walked in I was surprised to see her and Iz sitting on her bed and talking.

Why would I be surprised? They're like best friends.

Although, it is a little odd for her to leave her friends dad upstairs to talk to my mum..but whatever.

"Drake and I are going out."

"K. Bye." Isabelle spoke angrily and I rolled my eyes again.

"Keep on rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there." Isabelle remarked and my own mother laughed and said 'good one.'

I scoffed and left with Drake, trying to decide what to do that will keep me out of this tension filled house for as long as humanly possible.

isabelles pov

I huffed as Drake and Harry leave the room.

"He's so annoying! He never argues back with me so I feel bad making fun of him!" I whine and Anne chuckles.

"I think this time, that whatever he did he feels bad about. That's why he really doesn't want to argue with you."

"Yeah, right. He's just a sex crazed teena-I mean he's a meanie." I fixed, realizing I was talking to his own mother and needed to dial it down a few notches.

"Did you just indirectly tell me that you're mad at him because he wants to have sex with you?"

"No! That's not what happened at all! Basically my friends and I were at the pool. Harry poured water on Quinn, she left the pool, Harry stared at her ass, he got caught, I got mad. He tried to save himself but ended up saying that I stare at guys all the time and then I told him that was before we were together."

She nodded through my story. "Well, Harry's dumb. I don't think he meant to hurt you. Do you want me to ground him?" She joked and I laughed, shaking my head no.

"What's that?" She pointed to a chain around my neck. I looked down and pulled out the necklace from under my shirt.

"Harry got it for me. It's our team numbers and coincidentally our numbers make up when we got together, which was October 14th." I smiled and she gasped in awe.

"Didn't know my son was so romantic. Robin will have to take some lessons." She giggled and I nodded.

"Robin's so sweet to you though. Harry wishes he could be that sweet."